BF3 Premium (PC)

by uSnSheaffey

Original Post

BF3 Premium (PC)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I recently just bought a retail version BF3 premium edition after I already added (but not downloaded) the regular BF3 game that was on Origin for free for a while. I installed the game and it didn't ask for any codes, so I inserted the codes into the'redeem code' section and now it has added BF 3 Limited Edition to my library abd tried to start downloading the game again. I stopped the download and entered the Premium code into the redeem code feild and it worked, however when I tried to join games with premium servers it said that I neeeded to buy premium. I am currently in the middle of downloading the DLCs but I don't want to have to download the Limited Edition version as well because I have a limited amount of data to use for this. Anyway, I'm wondering if I have to download the limited edition and essentially have made my retail purchase a waste of money, or do I just have to download the DLC's?

Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: BF3 Premium (PC)

Don't worry, you won't download BF3 twice, the LE version will just update your local game installation to include the LE and Premium entitlements. Allow the game to update and then download the DLCs and you will be good to go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)