BF3 Premium Not Showing up On Battlelog

by djdani12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Premium Not Showing up On Battlelog

★★★ Newbie

So i bought Premium when it came out and when i got on battle log it says i dont have it and ive tried lots of stuff to fix it but nothing works. 

HELP!

Message 1 of 2 (1,298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Premium Not Showing up On Battlelog

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First make sure you have premium pack on your account.

If yes, Then right click on the game icon in Origin and select Show game details.

It'll show you all the premium contents.

On battlelog you can check it under serverbrowser page for CQ servers. And for additional contents you can check weapons sectioni or dog tag section for respective items.

However you would not be able to see knife becuase The ACB-90 aka "The Boxcutter" is a melee weapon in Battlefield 3. There is no functional difference between the ACB-90 and regular knife. It's also worth noting that it has its own kill message, "ACB-90" instead of "Knife", however ACB-90 kills are still tracked as 'Combat Knife' kills. Also, it uses a crosshair reticle as opposed to the standard knife's dot reticle.Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,321 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF3 Premium Not Showing up On Battlelog

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First make sure you have premium pack on your account.

If yes, Then right click on the game icon in Origin and select Show game details.

It'll show you all the premium contents.

On battlelog you can check it under serverbrowser page for CQ servers. And for additional contents you can check weapons sectioni or dog tag section for respective items.

However you would not be able to see knife becuase The ACB-90 aka "The Boxcutter" is a melee weapon in Battlefield 3. There is no functional difference between the ACB-90 and regular knife. It's also worth noting that it has its own kill message, "ACB-90" instead of "Knife", however ACB-90 kills are still tracked as 'Combat Knife' kills. Also, it uses a crosshair reticle as opposed to the standard knife's dot reticle.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 2 (1,322 Views)