BF3 Premium Content not Downloading (PC)

by IKennyMennyI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Premium Content not Downloading (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I purchased BF3 for PC and Premium in the USA a few years ago. I have since moved to Europe and wanted to reinstall and play BF3. When installing the game, I see all expansions listed in the download queue but nothing happens. Checking on Origin, I see that I have premium unlocked when looking at the extra content tab of the game. I can also confirm that I have the ACB90 knife that comes with premium. 

Is there something I can do to install the rest of the expansions? Am I missing something? I have attached screenshots from Origin to confirm I have premium and that the expansions are stuck in the download queue. Please let me know if I need to provide anything else.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Premium Content not Downloading (PC)

Community Manager

Hi @IKennyMennyI

Apologies for the delayed response on this. 

Have you had the chance to try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? I've seen some cases where problems with the cached data can cause issues like this. You can find more details on how to clear the cache over at the EA Help website

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (630 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF3 Premium Content not Downloading (PC)

Community Manager

Hi @IKennyMennyI

Apologies for the delayed response on this. 

Have you had the chance to try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? I've seen some cases where problems with the cached data can cause issues like this. You can find more details on how to clear the cache over at the EA Help website

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (631 Views)