Re: BF3 PS3 West US servers down

by BMWsport99

Original Post

Community Manager
@BMWsport99

Are you located outside of North America? I can try to track down whether that's intended, which I feel it might be if you're getting 1 bar in connectivity.
Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 26 (811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

East US, servers have had 1 bar ping for at least a year, I let go a few servers because nobody was able to connect.  Talking to others who play, they let their servers go because nobody joins them either.  Note, there are no EA servers  in server browser, only DICE and our rented servers.  Tried under my other account to rent a server in West US, still greyed out, like South US.

Message 22 of 26 (792 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still have my servers showing up on page 31 of 89, after refreshing map rotations, they should appear (as they used to) first after all occupied servers on the list end...still, nobody will browse this far as you can see other rented servers that can't get filled either:

Message 23 of 26 (768 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I went ahead and let all 4 of my servers expire.  I was spending a lot of money and was never able to get any server started.  Had a couple friends let their rented servers expire as well as they could never get them started.  I'll bring them back once the server service has been restored.  Need to look back to November of 2017, that's when this all started.

West US servers give me connectivity every other day, somewhat an improvement...for sure.

Message 24 of 26 (717 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

3 days now, still unable to connect to any West US Servers.  It's sporadic at best - we can play 3 days every 2 weeks on average.

As an admin on 'muds server', we are all able to change map rotations, manage bans, vip, change min/max players for the round, change server from public to private, set password and unranked as well - we have full control over the server, just cannot join - error still returned: "The server host could not be found."

Message 25 of 26 (611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic, posted an update, server was up yesterday after 3 days of being down, down again today. 

Message 26 of 26 (545 Views)