Re: BF3: Can't join DLC server: Requires additional expansion pack

by lll-ENTE-lll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3: Can't join DLC server: Requires additional expansion pack

★ Novice

I just started playing bf3 after 5 years and i downloaded close quarters dlc to play with a friend but when I try to join servers it says "Requires additional expansion pack". I have reinstalled the game and the dlc and it still doesn't work. I cant find anything about it online except for a post from a few days ago where there was a problem on EA's side in which Atic fixed the problem. Please help. @EA_Atic @EA_Joker

Message 1 of 7 (1,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
solved.... i put origin in the input firewall settings and it started to download the 2 missing dlcs

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,196 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Exact same problem here, really annyoing

Message 2 of 7 (1,367 Views)

★ Novice

me too

Message 3 of 7 (1,327 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @HergeneralTR @248771 @Lastaos, do you have any other DLC on the account and the server you are joining is running with other DLC?

/Atic

Message 4 of 7 (1,298 Views)

★★ Novice
same problem, I can download (end game, armored kill) but close quarters and aftermath doesnt start to download. there is only a 0% download symbol and thats all. Nothing happens. Can I download the DLC manuely?
Message 5 of 7 (1,207 Views)

★★ Novice
solved.... i put origin in the input firewall settings and it started to download the 2 missing dlcs
Message 6 of 7 (1,197 Views)

★ Novice

same, except im trying to join a server that says i need armored kill, but i do, in fact i have all dlc's (this is via steam btw so it could be a problem with steam or origin)

Message 7 of 7 (927 Views)