[BF3, 2020] How to get the M1911 pistols for 2020 - Noobgamer0111

by Noobgamer0111

Original Post

[BF3, 2020] How to get the M1911 pistols for 2020 - Noobgamer0111

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey guys, Noob here!

So I recently received my 3 M1911 pistols for BF3 on PlayStation 3. I'm sharing my method with you fellow BF Veterans.

Prerequisites:

• Your PSN tag. This is the tag that you set when creating your PSN account. E.g. Noobgamer0111.
  • Your EA account email address. The email is not necessary for the acquisition of the M1911, but having ready access is always good.
  • A copy of BF3 for your region and a PS3 compatible for the region you are playing in. You must have purchased (downloaded, activated and installed) the Online Pass (free on the PSN store) and have linked your EA and PSN accounts (see below to link).
  • Make sure your EA account is linked to your PSN account. To do so: Login to any help.ea.com site, click on your console icon. Sign in using your console account's login details. Done! Verify on the About Me page in your Account settings on ea.com.
  1. Contact EA Support here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-3&community=true
  2. When submitting a case, select these options.
    • PS3, Missing Content, Never Received Content. (basically this if you're lazy: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-3&community=true&platform=ps3&category=missin...)Screenshot 2020-09-30 162155.png
    • Request for Live chat with an EA Game Advisor.
    • When waiting, have your PS3 turned on. It's not necessary for it to be on, but it will get you back in the game sooner.
    • Make this specific request: "Can I have my BattleLog Veteran Status set to the maximum value?"
    • If the advisor knows how to do this (remember, not everyone knows the full solution, so they'll ask more senior/more knowledgeable people about it), you will receive the maximum value for Battlefield Veteran Status. 
    • Say Thanks. Be nice, be respectful! (hint: If you're really nice, you can get a cheeky discount on an EA game on your wishlist, that discount could be up to 100%!)
  3. Start your BF3 copy on your PS3.
  4. Click on Battle Feed and click on Multiplayer (either order is fine, we want to force the synchronisation of your battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ stats and the local stats on your PS3's HDD).
  5. Three notifications should now pop-up on your screen of your PS3.
  6. They read: You have unlocked the M1911 for Multiplayer! You have unlocked the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 dog-tag for multiplayer! You have unlocked the Battlefield: Bad Company dog-tag for multiplayer! You have unlocked the Battlefield: 1943 dog-tag for multiplayer!
  7. Congratulations, you have now gained the free M1911!

Additional info: To verify, visit battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ and visit your PS3 soldier. Note: You must claim the M1911 and other tags first on your PS3, before the pistols will show on your BattleLog profile.

My BattleLog Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Noobgamer0111/

My BF3 PS3 soldier: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Noobgamer0111/weapons/1005259793595/ps3/

Edit 1:This method will also work with the PC version (Origin and Steam) and Xbox 360 versions of BF3.

Edit 2: Included details for Online Pass. You must have downloaded, activated and installed the Online Pass (100KB).

Message 1 of 6 (3,699 Views)

Re: [BF3, 2020] How to get the M1911 pistols for 2020 - Noobgamer0111

★ Guide

@ragnarok013 Is this right?

Message 2 of 6 (3,303 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey man, how can you unlock 1911 in 2020 for pc, i had this game yeaaaaaaaars ago and Im am staring at this  paper that came with it, gun club etc, i know its shut down, perhaps you have a new trick to unlock it?? I also asked EA cutomer support, and they came up with nothing.

Message 3 of 6 (3,002 Views)

★ Guide

Are you talking about the EA Gun Club?

That service was discontinued way back in April 29th 2013. Unless EA has plans to return Gun Club for the October-November 2021 release of Battlefield: [redacted], then there is no chance that you can use it.

The only two ways would be:

1. Having played at least one Battlefield game that had online multiplayer using an EA account.
  2. Having EA support to manually adjust your Veteran Status for your Battlefield BattleLog.com profile

Now, since I own Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010) for PC(Origin), PS3 and Xbox 360, Battlefield 3 (2011) for PC (Origin), Xbox 360 and PS3, I was able to prove to EA support that yes, indeed, Noobgamer0111 is eligible for his Veteran Status to be manually increased.

When I asked EA Support, the first agent stated that they had no controls available for the PS3. Yet when I asked again to a different Support Agent, he had requested for my EA email address and my PSN tag. He then (somehow) had changed my Veteran Status all the way to the maximum value possible (to Level 10!).

When I posted my experience and my walk-through to r/Battlefield3, other people said that their Support Agents could not do it. Somehow, this guy still had access to the legacy Veteran Status tools to boost my Veteran Status.

I've attached an image of the EA Support case's conversation as proof.

My BF BattleLog profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Noobgamer0111/

Screenshot 2020-11-14 193757.png

Message 4 of 6 (2,995 Views)

Rif.: [BF3, 2020] How to get the M1911 pistols for 2020 - Noobgamer0111

★ Novice

I sincerely thank you, I have tried many times but I have never succeeded.

The operator was called "Vipin" was very helpful, he could not put it to the maximum the veteran status, but I entered BF3 and I received the M1911 and the 3 platelets ... THANKS Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,931 Views)

★ Guide

I didn't have any luck with it, even though I own older Battlefield games... Surely there's an advisor out there that knows how to do this.

You just have to be really lucky I guess...

Message 6 of 6 (923 Views)