Asking players for ammo or health

by soullesginger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Asking players for ammo or health

★★★★★ Newbie

A lot of times I find myself out of ammo or health. Usually the player running support is not in my party or squad and I keep shooting him to ask for ammo, is there an easier way to ask for their support?

Message 1 of 2 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Asking players for ammo or health

★★★★★ Novice

On the console If you press the Select or Back button with your crosshair over a team mate you will automatically ask them for health or ammo depending on their class. This button also lets you spot enemies for your teamates and give orders to your squad mates.

On the Pc the default key for spotting is the "D" key holding this also brings up the commo rose which can let you give more complex orders and commands.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (583 Views)

All Replies

Re: Asking players for ammo or health

★★★★★ Novice

On the console If you press the Select or Back button with your crosshair over a team mate you will automatically ask them for health or ammo depending on their class. This button also lets you spot enemies for your teamates and give orders to your squad mates.

On the Pc the default key for spotting is the "D" key holding this also brings up the commo rose which can let you give more complex orders and commands.

Message 2 of 2 (584 Views)