Am i banned on battlefield 3?

by Staticminor143

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Am i banned on battlefield 3?

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to check if I have a ban on battlefield 3?

Message 1 of 2 (1,143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Am i banned on battlefield 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello! @Staticminor143

It is possible yes.

But first in what system do you think you are banned in?

Second, if it is on PC, if you try to join an multiplayer match it will say that you have been banned.

If it is on console it just wont allow you to join multiplayer matches but it doesnt show any pop-up message like on PC. If you dont want to turn on your console and check just go to battlelog and it should tell you..

If none of this things happens on your system but it doesnt let you play online please contact and EA Advisor here: https://help.ea.com/us/

Helpful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!

Former BF3 Competetive Player, BF4 Infantry Competetive Player, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper...

-SOS Sir.B

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,262 Views)

All Replies

Re: Am i banned on battlefield 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello! @Staticminor143

It is possible yes.

But first in what system do you think you are banned in?

Second, if it is on PC, if you try to join an multiplayer match it will say that you have been banned.

If it is on console it just wont allow you to join multiplayer matches but it doesnt show any pop-up message like on PC. If you dont want to turn on your console and check just go to battlelog and it should tell you..

If none of this things happens on your system but it doesnt let you play online please contact and EA Advisor here: https://help.ea.com/us/

Helpful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!

Former BF3 Competetive Player, BF4 Infantry Competetive Player, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper...

-SOS Sir.B

Message 2 of 2 (1,263 Views)