All Origin games are Gone

by flamezombie97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All Origin games are Gone

★★★ Newbie

So, I downloaded BF3, played for about a week with absolutely no problems (except the servers always being full and it taking 12 years to load...). Then, suddenly I forget my password (because the one uppercase, one lowercase, one number nonsense) and have it reset. I go to the email, reset my password and then log in. What's this? I have no games? It's telling me I have to activate BF3 again. Alright, I go to the email I got from the Humble Bundle (which I purchased BF3 and many other games from), copy the code again and it says it's already been used. Yes. Yes it has. By me. So then, why did it suddenly get rid of BF3 in my library? Along with all the other games? I've seen other people with this problem and the consensus has been that "you're too stupid to log into the right account". That's not the problem. I have one account. I logged in and my profile picture was the same, but no games. This is quite irritating, as I've essentially had two Triple A games stolen from me for apparently no reason. If anyone could please give me an answer as to why this is, it would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All Origin games are Gone

Community Manager

There was never a Battlefield 3 activated on this account from what I can see and I can assure you that we don't delete account entitlements. Based on your Origin ID, IP address and name, this seems to be your Battlefield 3 account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/user/Flamezombie/

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (649 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

There was never a Battlefield 3 activated on this account from what I can see and I can assure you that we don't delete account entitlements. Based on your Origin ID, IP address and name, this seems to be your Battlefield 3 account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/user/Flamezombie/

Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's interesting. Because I only made one account. I'm not sure why I have two now.... thanks for the help in any case. 

Message 3 of 4 (640 Views)

★ Novice

My sims4 game is no longer on my account either. My origin has been messed up for awhile now but i never thought anything of it because i could still play my games. Until recently i logged in and my game library was empty.

Message 4 of 4 (602 Views)