Re: Aftermath, End Game etc...only single player?

by Bagheera22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Aftermath, End Game etc...only single player?

★★ Novice

I bought BF3 Premium but cannot play Aftermath, End Game etc...are they playable as single player? They are all downloaded OK, but when I click play I am taken back to the original campaign. Are they only for multi-player?

Message 1 of 6 (1,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

BF3 has no single player expansions, all of the expansions are multiplayer only.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,632 Views)

All Replies

BF3 has no single player expansions, all of the expansions are multiplayer only.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 6 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, that explains that, thank you. So I have to ask why you don't make this clear on the packaging/in the store? I could have just bought BF3 instead of paying extra for Premium.

Message 3 of 6 (1,533 Views)

@fivetoeight wrote:

Well, that explains that, thank you. So I have to ask why you don't make this clear on the packaging/in the store? I could have just bought BF3 instead of paying extra for Premium.

If you purchased via Origin you can still do this.  Contact a game advisor and explain the situation to him and he can void your purchase and entitlement and allow you to go back and repurchase only the BF3 base game.

You can reach a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

Message 4 of 6 (1,520 Views)

★ Apprentice

What it needs to be emphasized is that EA is not advertising correctly the extra content intentionally, so people can waste extra money for content they otherwise may not need or want.  Its fraudulent to do this and not all people buy their content from Origin.  Some of us may use redeeming codes and thus no money will be returned!!!

Message 5 of 6 (1,080 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (820 Views)