Re: Activation problem with Battlefield 3 & 4

by NikkyHardy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation problem with Battlefield 3 & 4

★★★ Newbie

I did buy all expensions packs from Battlefield 3 & 4. I did go play to my friend home with Battlefield 3 & 4. We did erased everything afther but i did lost activation for myself at my home. 

My connection ID for Battlefield 3 & 4 is [edit: email address removed]

Please can you reset activation for me please?, i tryed everything at my friend home and nothing can resolve the problem.

Message 1 of 6 (994 Views)

Accepted Solution

@NikkyHardy This is actually a Sony issue where you already have 2 PS3s activated for your account. You'll need to log into your PSN account on the official Playstation website and de-authorize your current PS3s in order to activate a new one here: https://my.playstation.com Next click on your PSN icon in the top right hand corner, select "settings" then go to "Other settings" and select "device management". Next select PS3 and deauthorize the existing PS3s. After this happens you'll be able to log into your new PS3 and download your DLC.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (899 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My email adress for my ID is [removed for security]

Message 2 of 6 (990 Views)

★ Guide
@NikkyHardy hey, please contact the EA Support! We can't help u here Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (973 Views)

@NikkyHardy This is actually a Sony issue where you already have 2 PS3s activated for your account. You'll need to log into your PSN account on the official Playstation website and de-authorize your current PS3s in order to activate a new one here: https://my.playstation.com Next click on your PSN icon in the top right hand corner, select "settings" then go to "Other settings" and select "device management". Next select PS3 and deauthorize the existing PS3s. After this happens you'll be able to log into your new PS3 and download your DLC.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you i will try it

Message 5 of 6 (841 Views)

Battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how or what to do when it says 'account not activated" on PS3 I have tried loging into the the battle log using the same @gmail as I have on my PS3 but I just saysaw he same thing and will not let me play multIiplayer😢

Message 6 of 6 (621 Views)