AI,AI,AI,AI bots and one person created bots for BF3 at the expense of VU. And a

by ToGoRo1995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

AI,AI,AI,AI bots and one person created bots for BF3 at the expense of VU. And a

★★★ Guide

Connect AI support like in Battlefront 2, or rather like in BF2.
.... I play a guy for 18 years. And sow the day I like 1942 Vietnam, 2.2142 because there are bots and the online storyline of the new bfs on FrostBite is boring.
Millions of people who have played bf since 2002 will agree with me, not young people who do not know what real 2000.
#EnoughStorylines #ReturnBots

Young people will now write "WHY ONLINE BOTS"?

My answer: Are you dumb? you can create a local server and internet. 

But, for example, in 5 years online will fall and the whole game will die. And thanks to AI, the game will live like BF 1942, Vietnam, 2.2142. At the same time, sales will be higher.

Stop turning BF into Call Of Duty.
Need bring back single mode with AI system as battlefield 1942,2,vietnam,2142

And here is a good example of a VU mod. Man created COOP bots in BF3. Why can't you do this? #BackBots #BackOldSchoolTimeWithAI

Message 1 of 2 (1,032 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: AI,AI,AI,AI bots and one person created bots for BF3 at the expense of VU. A

@ToGoRo1995 This game has been out of development since 2013 so no new features will be added to BF3.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (992 Views)

All Replies

Re: AI,AI,AI,AI bots and one person created bots for BF3 at the expense of VU. A

@ToGoRo1995 This game has been out of development since 2013 so no new features will be added to BF3.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (993 Views)