r

by Snowman311223

Original Post

r

★★★ Novice

Hey guys! I need help about my connection problem in bf1,my normal ping was 48 tp 60 but now its 200 and up. It started yesterday and i ask ea for help and tried all the suggestions they gave me but until now its the same. I tried other online games its perfectly fine except bf1, Is ea servers down or is it just me? pc here and im using hk servers. I hope someone can help me ty!

Message 1 of 5 (293 Views)

Re: r

Hero (Retired)

I´ve had a similar case here with someone from the Arabic region.

His connection was suddenly better after 1 day, so maybe you can´t do anything but wait.

Might be EA or your internet provider.

If you want to try, you can use these troubleshooting pages:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Maybe it will suddenly be better tomorrow, but good luck anyway Standard smile 

Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already tried that bro but thank you! I hope so! I'll just wait for now

Message 3 of 5 (278 Views)

@Snowman311223 wrote:

Hey guys! I need help about my connection problem in bf1,my normal ping was 48 tp 60 but now its 200 and up. It started yesterday and i ask ea for help and tried all the suggestions they gave me but until now its the same. I tried other online games its perfectly fine except bf1, Is ea servers down or is it just me? pc here and im using hk servers. I hope someone can help me ty!

What is your ping in game? My server browser shows local servers with huge pings like that but as soon as I join the server my ping shows as it should.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried matchmaking and my ping was 200 and up. I also saw my recent servers still the same 200 and up. Other online games is fine only in bf1. Its been 3 days since i last played Frown.

Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)