Re: "Customize Soldier" Not Working

by attero_victus

Original Post

★★ Novice

This bug seems to come back everytime.. Disappointed It was fixed before but has come back again for me on PC. Reading the forums I see this is a very old bug, since 2016.

Message 121 of 133 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here again on PS4

Message 122 of 133 (2,594 Views)

Re: War Bonds lost

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I can confirm this issue is still occurring. I haven't been able to use the actual soldier customization screen for months.

I'm on ps4. You can still edit in an actual match or empty server.

Message 123 of 133 (2,367 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Have the exact same issue... no fixes yet from what i see...

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When out of the game and in the Soldier page, if I go into "Customize Soldier" my unlocked weapons are all locked as if I'm back at level 0. It also then resets my in-game loadouts to what it I just saw in "Customize Soldier". But if i go into the Battlefield 1 companion app, or into a game, i can change the loadouts
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When out of the game, go to "Customize Soldier" in your Soldier page.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your unlocks are locked and then your default loadout changes when in game.
Please select your region - Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? - All available game modes

Message 124 of 133 (2,250 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue.

Platform PC, Windows 7 Pro. 

Logged on after 3 days of no gameplay to find that I cannot really use the "Customise Soldier" panel anymore! Eventhough i am level 127 and over rank 10 in all classes, my weapons have been removed indicating that I have to buy them again with warbonds, but I have no warbonds left (3 days ago there was about 14000 in there in unused warbonds)

Message 125 of 133 (2,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here!

Product
: Battlefield 1 (Europe)
Platform:PC, Windows 10 Home Edition

When going to "Customize Soldier" my unlocked weapons are all locked as if I'm back at level 0. I used to have quiet a lot of Warbonds and now I have 0. I also cannot change any skin of any weapon even though I have a lot of them unlocked. It's been like that for a month now and I'm getting frustrated that I cannot change a skin or go to customize soldier to modify some loadout. 

Anyone found a solution to this?

I have disable and enable Origin In Game for Battlefield™ 1 but that did not work. Same for cloud saving. It did not work. 

Please help, thanks, 

Cheers, 

Message 126 of 133 (1,957 Views)

★ Pro

Well, seems I'm having this same bug in 2020... And still no solution!?

Message 127 of 133 (1,724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, i contacted the Customer Support about 5 times about the same issue, either they did not understand the issue itself or they did not know to search for a solution, because out of the 5 times i've contacted them only 1 manage to explain what's going on and understand the issue (synchronizing the profile with the game interface)... sort of...

They already know about this problem for some years now, it's actually been reported allot of times from what i was able to find out, the support agent told me (via chat) that we should just continue to post this over here (in the Answer HQ board) as the "patch team" will look into it. 

I really doubt that they will look into this anymore as the support for the game has ended, so no further patches, but the issue is clear, EA does not care about its past products, even the ones that they were "acclaimed" for.

For now, try using as a workaround the menu while being in a match, it will still allow you to change your loadout and weapon skins.

Message 128 of 133 (1,671 Views)

EA DICE Team
@attero_victus sorry to say but there are no patches planned for Battlefield 1. Keep playing and it should sync up after some time is the work around we have seen work.

/Atic
Message 129 of 133 (1,520 Views)

★ Novice
@SterlingARCH3R May 2020 and this still has not been resolved. Just bought BF1 on the PS4 to play with a streamer friend of mine, and can't get weapons/gear unlocked due to the class rank being stuck at 0. Restarted my PS4 since I keep it in rest mode all the time hoping it would sync up with the EA servers, but nothing. Can't unlock anything while in a match either. What's the point of playing any more if you're stuck with crappy default guns? This is a game breaking bug to me.
Message 130 of 133 (1,468 Views)