"A Beginning" step 7-8 wont work

by JauchSgtH8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"A Beginning" step 7-8 wont work

★★★ Newbie

So i am on Step 8 of "A Beginning"  the lights on the MCOM are lime green and it gives me a message, decoded to go TreeFortressFaw    and the mark i am looking for (LONDON) is not there.  Also the previous mark GEORGE is still here at BucketMarshlandsFaw. i look at it, it makes the sound, the mcom gives me the new (same) message about the treefortressfaw but the new mark is never there its always still the old one.  so what do i need to do to get the game to recognize that I have already heard the next coded message? i have been stuck on this for 2 days and i have done it all over and over and over.   What do i do??? Pleeeease help

Message 1 of 4 (872 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "A Beginning" step 7-8 wont work

★★★ Newbie
ok so I got it fixed. it was 逸見 エリカ and Tungsten on the BFEE discord who helped me if this happens to you listen to the new Morse code on the same map where the picture isn't showing up leave then come back on a new server same map and it was there for me !

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (823 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

This is really very frustrating.  should i just try to chat with someone?  The help link told me to try this and this seems like the worst idea ever....

Message 2 of 4 (849 Views)

Hero
Hey @JauchSgtH8 This happens occasionally with A Beginning but usually it resolves itself by viewing the previous symbol and listening to new morse again. It's a bit strange that it's not working for you.

EA Help, I believe anyway, can't assist you with these Easter Eggs but you may want to join the BFEE community on Discord. They still have lots of active members who should be happy to help (there are a couple on AHQ as well so they may chime in too if they see your post).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ok so I got it fixed. it was 逸見 エリカ and Tungsten on the BFEE discord who helped me if this happens to you listen to the new Morse code on the same map where the picture isn't showing up leave then come back on a new server same map and it was there for me !
Message 4 of 4 (824 Views)