Re: my ea and battlefield 1 account get bannes for no reason

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my ea and battlefield 1 account get bannes for no reason

★ Novice

hi fellas, my ea account get banned for no reason. i playing my games from geforce now, that means everytime i start the game from geforce now i entering from different computer. and ea banned my account for this, i told them there is no security issue and i even send 5 cases you know what they say? "no fix available" im about to get crazy, once you get banning me for no reason then you saying that no fix available you must be joking with me? look, i buy this game with money yet ea banned me for no reason. anyway then i send some similar message like this to answers ea, but ea customer services guy literally kidding with me. i said my problem didnt solved but yet he closed my case AGAİN. look guys there is some kind of an mistake. please fix my problem and dont say no fix available. dont close my case again. it is yours fault and it is your job to fix it. i wanna play battlefield 1 AGAİN because i paid that and i deserved that. you have no right to banning me. fix my problem, i really sick of it.

Message 1 of 2 (618 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Augustus1283 when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (604 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Augustus1283 when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (605 Views)