i get banned for no reason

by Augustus1283

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i get banned for no reason

★ Novice

i'm about to get crazy, first i got banned in battlefield 1 for no reason then when ı write this down to the ea livesupport and webform my account get banned. i really dont get it first you guys are making a huge mistake then when ı told you this mistake you banned my account. im playing on geforce now alright? first of all my account suspended for securitty issue because there are too many computers in account. DEAR EA, when you play game from geforce now every time that you play from another computer alright? its not a security issue, i repeat its not a security issue because you guys clearly dont understand this. first you bringing games to this platform then banned some guys for playing for this platform. its really unbelievable. you guys should know to how this platform work okey? i've been try to nice to you guys since morning and yet only thing that i get suspended account WOOOWW very nice customer services ea really. now fix my stupid banned or suspended account and game issue ok? i send you guys like 4 cases and its not working i tried everyting that i can this is why i'm about the get crazy. because clearly your whole customer services depends on this.

Message 1 of 4 (809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i get banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Augustus1283,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with GeForce Now related issues as this is not an official service that we support. If you're having issues with GeForce Now, I would recommend getting in touch with Nvidia Support.

Regarding that you mention that you have a sanction on your EA account:

Unfortunately, our Answers HQ forums teams are unable to assist with support questions specific to sanctioned accounts. Instead, our Terms of Service team can help you with that. If you would like more information about the status of your account in relation to a sanction, I recommend that you create a ticket for this via the following steps listed here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts.

Thank you.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (782 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Augustus1283,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with GeForce Now related issues as this is not an official service that we support. If you're having issues with GeForce Now, I would recommend getting in touch with Nvidia Support.

Regarding that you mention that you have a sanction on your EA account:

Unfortunately, our Answers HQ forums teams are unable to assist with support questions specific to sanctioned accounts. Instead, our Terms of Service team can help you with that. If you would like more information about the status of your account in relation to a sanction, I recommend that you create a ticket for this via the following steps listed here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts.

Thank you.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 4 (783 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Leeuw yes i agreed with you except one thing, i am not having issues related with Geforce Now. there are no problems with nvidia. i have issues with EA. and you mention "as this is not an official service that we support." you must be kidding with me, if this game can play in geforce now service without any side apps this means this game is offical. i think you get me wrong, my issue is i got banned for yours mistake. if you adding games to a geforce now you should support it otherwise its meanless. i playing from geforce now, this means im playing with multiple computers and you should know this because you add this game to geforce now. so why do i get banned? you know i cant understand this, there is no fault of mine but yet i being punished. first you banned my battlefield 1 account then suspended my ea account. it is yours fault not nvidia or not me or someone else. and it is yours responsibility to fix it. and also i send at least 4 cases about this ban, im not here for this i am here because of its my right to why do ı get banned ok? look, you guys clearly doing some mistakes and i think you know it too. now i wanna ask it, why do you still blaming nvidia or me? just admit it you been mistaken its not the end of the world.
Message 3 of 4 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bet you got banned, because EA, thinks your playing same server with multiple accounts to get a cheat advantage,

two pc screens, with same game, one on other side, so you can see where the enemy is,

EA, dont ban, admins hacking every game on private servers. even though, theres evidence 

of it. Plenty of evidence, screenshots, video, etc

Buy another game, dont add to it geforce,

Message 4 of 4 (728 Views)