Accepted Solution

how do you conenct ps4 controller for battlefield 1 pc

★★★ Newbie

how do you connect a ps4 controller in order to play battlefield 1 on origins

Message 1 of 3 (29,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do you conenct ps4 controller for battlefield 1 pc

Community Manager

@reschcb Hey, it's not officially supported, Xbox pads are the ones used on Windows.

However there are 3rd party programs out there that will let you have a DS4 (PS4) pad recognised as an xinput (Xbox) pad, for example. Perhaps you can find a solution that way. Unfortunately we can't endorse a particular one, and use of 3rd party programs are at your own risk. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (35,436 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@reschcb Hey, it's not officially supported, Xbox pads are the ones used on Windows.

However there are 3rd party programs out there that will let you have a DS4 (PS4) pad recognised as an xinput (Xbox) pad, for example. Perhaps you can find a solution that way. Unfortunately we can't endorse a particular one, and use of 3rd party programs are at your own risk. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (35,437 Views)

★ Guide

Be careful bro there is really bad aim assist & aim assist slowdown that can't be disabled! So if you're fine with the game locking onto enemies like it's GTA 5 and slowing down your aim so you can't aim for head shots, I would wait until it gets an option to be disabled before you buy the game. Here is my page so you can't support it so it gets fixed on EA answers! Standard smile http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/I-Can-t-disable-controller-aim-assist-amp-aim-assist-slowd...

Message 3 of 3 (29,072 Views)