easter egg dog tags missing!!!

by dotanhagever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

easter egg dog tags missing!!!

★★★ Newbie

Please help me get my dog tags!!!! 

I did all of the master man Easter eggs. and reached the final steps. but I didn't get any dog tags. 

for example I finished the "a beginning" Easter egg saw a pigeon that flew near me and then checked to see if I got the dog tag but I didn't have it even after multiple restarts and logins.

now every Morse code station is red for me signaling I have finished but of course I still didn't have it.

Message 1 of 4 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: easter egg dog tags missing!!!

Hero
Hey @dotanhagever There are some server problems at the moment so that could be why the dog tags aren't showing up.

Probably best to just keep an eye on them for the time being, in the hopes they appear shortly. If they don't appear, however, you would need to do them again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (726 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hey @dotanhagever There are some server problems at the moment so that could be why the dog tags aren't showing up.

Probably best to just keep an eye on them for the time being, in the hopes they appear shortly. If they don't appear, however, you would need to do them again.

Message 2 of 4 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElliotLH Same thing happening here a year later….
Message 3 of 4 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Nazgulkiwi1212 I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to stop it being necro'd.

If it's not a sync issue, as it it turns up after playing more, or going back to the windmill and waiting for the pigeon doesn't work, I'd recommend joining the BFEE Discord (they're really helpful people) or creating your own topic. 

Message 4 of 4 (397 Views)