Accepted Solution

e-mail change

★ Novice

the e-mail server is turned off. how ı can change my e mail adress please help

Message 1 of 9 (1,064 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: e-mail change

Community Manager

Hey @1SOmaniac If you are unable to reach out to the support of your email provider to get access back I would recommend following the steps here: I can't log in to my EA Account

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (898 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@1SOmaniac To confirm are you trying to change the email on your EA account? If so are you getting an error message when you try to change it?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,006 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium ı cant login my e mail so cant enter the security code
Message 3 of 9 (988 Views)

Community Manager
@1SOmaniac Would it be possible to reach out to your email provider for assistance recovering access to your email?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (949 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium no,when ı enter my ıd ,server says there is no such e mail but its the same e mail with my ea account
Message 5 of 9 (905 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @1SOmaniac If you are unable to reach out to the support of your email provider to get access back I would recommend following the steps here: I can't log in to my EA Account

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (899 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium is there any chance to change my e mail with another way.with security word or anything else
Message 7 of 9 (859 Views)

Community Manager
@1SOmaniac You will want to reach out to our support with the link above to see what options we may have.

Illium.png

Message 8 of 9 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@1SOmaniac Did u change it ?
Message 9 of 9 (501 Views)