Accepted Solution

cant preload battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

purchased battlefield 1 deluxe version, but i cant find the pre-load option

Message 1 of 5 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant preload battlefield 1

Community Manager

@CalledSolo In most cases, if you can't preload now on PC there's been an issue and the pre-order is stuck Processing. You can check this by clicking "Origin" then "Order History" within the Origin client, or you can check your account on the webpage. 

In most cases it's due to the payment method becoming invalid in the time between the pre-order being made and the money being requested by Origin. Most credit card payments are only taken a few days before launch. 

If you think this is what happened for you, you can cancel the Processing order and just put through a fresh one. 

If I've guessed wrong you can reach out to support to take a closer look at the order: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks for the post, I hope this helps with clearing things up and you can get your preload started in time for the Early Enlister start. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (666 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Hi @CalledSolo Can you pleas exit Origin completely then open your task manager and end any Origin processes that are running. (There should only be one.)

Now Clear your Origin Cache Files.

Use CCleaner to clean your registry.

Run Origin as Administrator.

See if you can preload the game now.

Message 2 of 5 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope...still cant preload..sigh

Message 3 of 5 (636 Views)

Community Manager

@CalledSolo In most cases, if you can't preload now on PC there's been an issue and the pre-order is stuck Processing. You can check this by clicking "Origin" then "Order History" within the Origin client, or you can check your account on the webpage. 

In most cases it's due to the payment method becoming invalid in the time between the pre-order being made and the money being requested by Origin. Most credit card payments are only taken a few days before launch. 

If you think this is what happened for you, you can cancel the Processing order and just put through a fresh one. 

If I've guessed wrong you can reach out to support to take a closer look at the order: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks for the post, I hope this helps with clearing things up and you can get your preload started in time for the Early Enlister start. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just download the free trial. It's the full game and progress transfers when the game is bought.

Play the game while you work out the payment details.

Message 5 of 5 (572 Views)