Original Post

battlefield 1 unbalanced teams

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

a little out of date now ...

Message 1 of 11 (3,074 Views)

Re: battlefield 1 unbalanced teams

★★ Apprentice

Just quit another hopelessly one sided game.  I recommend this - if your team is overwhelming the other team, it evens things up; if your team is drowning, you remove some canon fodder that only encourages the other team.  Either way, looks like I'm loosing interest in multiplayer in this game if the servers can't do a better job of balancing gthe teams.

Message 2 of 11 (3,052 Views)

@RandomRubbishYes, the balance problem is really serious. For example, if the room is 15 vs25, then enter the players will be on each side to enter one, when a player becomes 22 vs32, fewer side to continue into the player, the system is not perfect, we need to wait for its perfectionWink

Message 3 of 11 (3,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The way Battlefield assigns teams is based on the nominal skill value your account has. If there's 5 people in the server, it will balance the teams so that both sides will have closest to even skill totals as possible.

Message 4 of 11 (3,011 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

today i did like 5 games  operation from 30 players they was like 20 snipers , perhaps they should fix the numbers of snipers in 1 games

Spoiler
:eahigh_file:
Message 5 of 11 (3,002 Views)

@RandomRubbish

I know unbalanced Teams are kinda annoying, but i'm pretty sure DICE is aware about that people in the Community talk about unbalanced Teams and hopefully they'r still trying to improve this problem.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 11 (2,998 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I experiencing this unbalance in terms of skill balancement, I am an average joe player, who don't play Bf1 religiously, so i don't have godly skills, that most of my adversaries posess. Either only hardcore halfprofessionalists play the game and me, or the game favours the hc elites providing them with easy kills from casuals like me.

Message 7 of 11 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am level 130 and play almost every day.  Recently I noticed that I am being switched to one side or the other.  No big deal.  Then we get effin steamrolled by a team comprising about 10 to 15 level 150’s.  No matter what server.  I pretty much just play as a scout to salvage some k/d ratio until I quit the game extremely frustrated!  This * happens every time I play and I wonder how the server thinks one 130 can pull up another 20 or so players at level 80 or less.  Maybe I’m missing something but this used to be enjoyable and now it’s just ridiculous.

Message 8 of 11 (2,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m not seeing anything close within the last 3 to 4 weeks. Loads of 150’s against teams comprised of levels less than 100 are all I see now.
Message 9 of 11 (2,286 Views)

★ Guide

2 more years later, another sucker comes along, finds the reason for playing this great looking game are wrecked by uneven teams.

Like almost 4 in 5 games I find myself just quitting. Wish I could get my money back from Steam, but that aint happening anytime soon.

Message 10 of 11 (1,248 Views)