Re: You have lost connection to the EA servers

by matdan12345

Original Post

You have lost connection to the EA servers

★★ Novice

I had this problem with the Beta, and now it is happening with the Trial. I have not been able to play the game once, not for one second. Every time I start the game it is unable to connect to the EA servers. I have repeatedly clicked "Connect", but it never works. Please note that I am able to access and play Battlefield 4 without issue. Could someone please help me solve this problem?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (1,032 Views)

★★ Novice

So, no one from EA can assist me with this issue?

Message 2 of 9 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide

They can't even assist me with my issue! 

I love playing Battlefield games with a Controller! But in Battlefield 1 you can't disable controller aim assist and aim assist slowdown. There is no option in the game menu, but it is in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Battlefield 1\settings ProFsave. If you set aim assist & aim assist slowdown from 1 to 0 and then launch the game it goes back to 1. And because it goes back to 1 aim assist & aim assist slowdown is still present in the game! I have a video showing you what I'm talking about. The game becomes unplayable for me, this is a big issue because it prevents me from enjoying and playing a game that i paid for! Please help me fix this or add a patch into the game that lets me disable aim assist in the menu or the files!!! Here is a link to a video showing you what happens!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6ZCLKOqJ0 

DICE! There is no way of disabling aim assist & aim assist slowdown in the Battlefield 1 PC game menu! Please add a way to Disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 on PC!

Message 3 of 9 (998 Views)

★ Guide

You're going to have to go to EA support and call them for further information. Here is the link https://help.ea.com/en/

Message 4 of 9 (997 Views)

★★ Novice

Did that. Had EA support call me back. What did they tell me to do? Re-install the game. Really? Like that'll really help? *slow clap* *eye roll*

Message 5 of 9 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

lol I know what you're talking man! The only answer I can give you is to wait for the servers to come back online. and check EA's twitter support page for updates about the server issues. https://twitter.com/AskEASupport/with_replies Or even ask them why the servers are down on there twitter support page Standard smile

If this kind of helped you, I would extremely appreciate if you clicked add XP and say this problem is solved. Standard smile 

Message 6 of 9 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But it is not solved. This answer doesn't address the problem. It is not about the servers being down, it is about not being able to connect even when they are up.

Message 7 of 9 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem, I'm in China and its absolutely useless, the beta work fine for me here, but the trial is completely useless!!!

Message 8 of 9 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, more frustration from EA

Message 9 of 9 (919 Views)