Xbox One How to get rid of "You have less than 10 hours left" message

by nuk3meister

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One How to get rid of "You have less than 10 hours left" message

★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to play the Battlefield 1 Trial on Xbox One via EA Access and every 5-10 the message "You have less than X hours left" pops up. Doesn't matter if I'm in a firefight or not, the message will show. It's super annoying. How do I get rid of it? Please don't say "Purchase it".

Message 1 of 26 (1,465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One How to get rid of "You have less than 10 hours left" mess

Community Manager

@nuk3meister @Mr_Suplex_303

Thank you for the posts. We have a possible workaround that may help.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-1/battlefield-1-troubleshooting/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 26 (1,474 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

To elaborate, this message is CONSTANTLY popping up and hijacking the game.  I would wager it happens about every 5 minutes.  My two squad mates who had mics complained of the same thing.

Beyond a fix for this, I would like 1-2 hours of my timer reset, as the game was borderline unplayable and I joined EA Access specifically for this 10 hour trial.

Message 2 of 26 (1,426 Views)

Community Manager

@nuk3meister @Mr_Suplex_303

Thank you for the posts. We have a possible workaround that may help.

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-1/battlefield-1-troubleshooting/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 26 (1,475 Views)

★★ Novice

This didn't work

Message 4 of 26 (1,412 Views)

★★ Novice

I should not have to do a factory reset of my console for this to work.  This is a software issue on EA's end, and not an issue with my Xbox One console.

If the timer on my EA Access trial is reset, I will consider doing this.  Otherwise I will be pursuing a refund.

Message 5 of 26 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I are having the same issue and this is Bologna not to mention I purchased the ultimate edition of the game aswell, if this isn't resolved we will both be requesting refunds.

Message 6 of 26 (1,394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks. Solution given by @EA_David worked for me. 

The factory reset with the option to keep games and apps worked fine for me and took around 10 minutes. 

Message 7 of 26 (1,369 Views)

★★ Novice

I shouldn't need to reset my console what has a lot of accounts and a game share. if I reset I will lose all of my profiles and my game shares along with game saves what take an excruciating amount of time especially when you have been talking to support for the past 2 hours and they couldn't get a full piece of support out of them. 

Message 8 of 26 (1,312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Factory Reset does NOT work. It fixes the session but the problem returns when you turn off/on the console.

This problem SUCKS! Players with EA Access should be given more hours of game play to make up for the garbage experience of having to put up with this.

Message 9 of 26 (1,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It only worked for me in the session I played right after resetting and then the problem returned the next time I played. It really ruins the game play. What's worse is while most players have the problem, those who don't get easy kills during the game.

Message 10 of 26 (1,298 Views)