Re: Who else is hyped for Nivelle Nights?

by b1002e0707956eb0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who else is hyped for Nivelle Nights?

★★ Apprentice
Message 1 of 6 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I love the trench warfare and No Mans Land areas that were in the game already, a night version of this should be great.

I might just grab a screenshot of the environment & skybox and use it as my desktop background. Even by their standards DICE have made a strikingly beautiful (in a depressing way) map.

EDIT: Oh yes after a quick poke around I think I want the church with the moon behind it, or a view of the burning forest from the bridge. I'll take a good look around after work. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (592 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

A very promising map Wink

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I love the trench warfare and No Mans Land areas that were in the game already, a night version of this should be great.

I might just grab a screenshot of the environment & skybox and use it as my desktop background. Even by their standards DICE have made a strikingly beautiful (in a depressing way) map.

EDIT: Oh yes after a quick poke around I think I want the church with the moon behind it, or a view of the burning forest from the bridge. I'll take a good look around after work. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (593 Views)

★ Guide

New content is always great!

Message 4 of 6 (578 Views)

Hey, @Roninpilot,

I missed the night operations in Battlefield 4, now it comes back so excited  :eahigh_file:

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 5 of 6 (576 Views)

EA Community Manager

I'll just shamelessly steal this off Jack Larsson's twitter (link to original post), if you can photoshop a moon in, you're good to go. @EA_David

nivellechurch.jpg

Message 6 of 6 (555 Views)