What platforms are available for origin dlc sales?

by MamaRockit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What platforms are available for origin dlc sales?

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA games/Origin has a 50% sale on selected Sims 4 DLC expansion packs. 
I have my shopping cart loaded up ...

However, it is unclear if these will be for my PS4 console (that’s the section I was looking in on the site)I can’t seem to find any answers? Only threads with people confused after purchasing games they believed were for their PlayStation console. 

I have never purchased a DLC anywhere before (I just learned what DLC is today lol) I am hesitant to click the purchase button to complete my order. 

These sale prices do not show up on my console which is why I’m online here instead.

I need some clarification?

as I said I was in ps4 section on EA’s website when I was popped over to the sale. 
(sadly my pc will not support the game)

I want to purchase but only with the sale prices.

thanks for the help

Message 1 of 2 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What platforms are available for origin dlc sales?

To be on the safe side, I would just search the PSN Store itself instead of going through Origin.

Quick glance shows just being able to buy the standard and deluxe editions of the game for PS4; dlcs look to be Origin only on the page

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)

All Replies

Re: What platforms are available for origin dlc sales?

To be on the safe side, I would just search the PSN Store itself instead of going through Origin.

Quick glance shows just being able to buy the standard and deluxe editions of the game for PS4; dlcs look to be Origin only on the page

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)