What counts as '1 heal'

by Keellan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What counts as '1 heal'

★ Novice

I'm trying to complete the 'Proof of Lust' Service Assignment. But can't get my head around what '1 heal' counts as.

I need to get '10,000 heals', what is 1 heal? Is it one tick? Or is it heal a player to full health?

Also the 'Heal 500 different allies', how much do need to heal them?

Message 1 of 7 (1,426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: What counts as '1 heal'

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Keellan!

1 heal count as one tick (20 points), so you can obtain more than one heal fully regenerating an ally player health.

Regarding "Heal 500 different allies" it's quite self explanatory. Simply get at least 1 heal point in 500 different allies, it doesn't need to be a fully regeneration to be counted.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,595 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Keellan!

1 heal count as one tick (20 points), so you can obtain more than one heal fully regenerating an ally player health.

Regarding "Heal 500 different allies" it's quite self explanatory. Simply get at least 1 heal point in 500 different allies, it doesn't need to be a fully regeneration to be counted.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 7 (1,596 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your answer! Do you feel that this assignment is bugged? Because i feel that my heals doesn't always count towards my progress. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,406 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Are you using the medic crate or the packs? I suggest using the medipacks.

Message 4 of 7 (1,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

i use crates and through down in crowds or as you go to new objectives... over kill with packs and creates.. the count will go up,on it myself,but dont check after every game.. like clock watching,just do it and wait

Message 5 of 7 (1,383 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@IIDaZzuII I hit the 10,000 heals today, got the chime and notice in screen. But what does this give me? A weapon skin, a new dog tag, or just points?
Message 6 of 7 (813 Views)

Hero
Hi @PegasusR7 It's for the Proof of Lust assignment and there is a dog tag which unlocks. However as this thread is very old I'm going to lock it to stop it being necro'd.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (789 Views)