Weekly weapons Scrap Exchange updates

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

Re: weekly weapons Scrap exchange not updated

★★★★★ Expert
@x--Fusi--x I just check that by myself. and yes that hope dies right now.
but i'm sure they will fix it.
Message 61 of 2,755 (2,607 Views)

★ Guide

@Mo3tazibrahim Hey friend, i think today we gonna have a nasty surprise, some old repetitive skin, and a melee weapon puzzle piece that we already have. I hope we stay United and ask them to put all the skins and melee weapons in exchange , like somebody said its a 5 year old game and some of the skins never been on exchange and some melee weapons are impossible to obtain.

Message 62 of 2,755 (2,562 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nope....didn’t refresh as of 7:45 am CST

Message 63 of 2,755 (2,531 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wow, look! Skins for the No.3 revolver and the FT light tank.....again.

Message 64 of 2,755 (2,510 Views)

★ Pro

Exchange is still the same since May 2cnd and now we have no Ops rotation either!  Please fix it EA.

Message 65 of 2,755 (2,506 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Forkbeard84 I’m waiting til 9am my time. If it doesn’t refresh, oh boy
Message 66 of 2,755 (2,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MLG_HOCK219 I think we are stucking with No.3 revolver for the 4th week. I remember huot was also on the shelf for 4 weeks last Christmas
Message 67 of 2,755 (2,482 Views)

★★★ Guide

And with that ladies and gentlemen, the exchange has, once again, not updated. It has now been 1 month since it was updated. 

It is now my presumption to say that the Battlefield 1 support took a month off and said “forget about them, the game is five years old and no one plays it” 

Despite the fact that BF1 has, most likely, the largest Battlefield following today with all the new players (besides perhaps BFV with PS Plus free month) but no, they don’t care, and haven’t. I guarantee you that next week, they will make this garbage statement, tell us how sorry they are, and update the exchange to have the Heavy Bomber and Nagant Revolver. Cannot wait! Not like people have been waiting for SMGS, Shotguns, and other exclusives. Hope to see you there!

(if you find this comment to be toxic, too bad. It’s more toxic to have an issue with the game and not do anything or say anything for a month)

Message 68 of 2,755 (2,460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@warrior20018 yes bro we have to keep united and keep asking.
please EA/DICE as battlefield 1 is one of your best productes that we will never stop use it on ps4, ps5, xbox and pc. please Revive the game or answer the community.
we could wait but we need any replay.
not all the customers use answer EA or could twit in twitter.
but the game base is very big and need some care.
we really love the game and need some help here!!
Message 69 of 2,755 (2,450 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sigh........

Can't even humor us with a  "we're working on it".

Message 70 of 2,755 (2,358 Views)