Weekly weapons Scrap Exchange updates

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

Re: weekly weapons Scrap exchange not updated

★★★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH i have battlefield 4 and hardline and still have dlc's not for free as well. also my friends have the basic edition for bf1 and they can't access the dlc's maps.
whatever its not my business to manage battlefield series.
all i need is to play battlefield 1 and feel comfortable, happy and more satisfied awy from debris and nervous.
i become up normal searching for skins and crying for the events i didnt attend.
i want to feel the joy that's it.
Message 41 of 2,801 (2,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ElliotLHbrother i love this game for far.
its my second passion after "medal of honor : allied assault" could you believe that bro
i'm old generation, old EA fan and customer. 

Message 42 of 2,801 (2,399 Views)

Hero
@Mo3tazibrahim Don't think they gave away the DLCs for BF3 and BF4, but the BF1 Revolution edition was given away on Xbox a couple of years ago. All I was meaning anyway is that BFV being given away free isn't necessarily due to it selling poorly, based on the fact that EA have given away older titles before. It's a marketing move more than anything else.

At the end of the day, very little is likely to be done with BF1 (same goes for BF3/BF4/BFH). It's now a legacy title and will receive no further content updates. That shouldn't stop you from wishing for it, obviously, but you also need to consider that they're probably not going to invest very much in to old titles.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 43 of 2,801 (2,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ElliotLH actually your wards killing me. and killing the threat and you just wanna to break the hope that we all wish to achieve.

thanks brother. 

Message 44 of 2,801 (2,524 Views)

Hero
@Mo3tazibrahim Apologies, that was not the intention. I will withdraw myself so you can all continue discussing without my pessimism derailing anything.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 45 of 2,801 (2,514 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH bro please stay and be with us.
we need your support to be stronger. even if nothing changed but we have to get united hoping to improve battlefield 1.
you are most welcome to stay brother
Message 46 of 2,801 (2,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ElliotLH Good points and shout out to you for all the help.

Message 47 of 2,801 (2,477 Views)

★ Pro

Logged in and still the same old items in the Exchange.

Exchange has not been changed since 4-27-21 so 22 days now with the same items.

Please fix it EA!

Message 48 of 2,801 (2,476 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Forkbeard84 that's why i'm saying it drives me crazy. i feel so bad LoL
Message 49 of 2,801 (2,458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So nice to hear people still have such passion for the game. It's truly a special experience.

We all dream of more content, even though we know it won't happen. However, it really doesn't seem like too much to ask for just some basic maintenance of the game.

Please?

Message 50 of 2,801 (2,417 Views)