Weekly weapons Scrap Exchange updates

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

Re: weekly weapons Scrap exchange not updated

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Please update the exchange my guy, and if you can, can we also have an active operation campaign, please. I don’t really understand why dice and ea have made everything purchasable on the armoury of BFV but not the exchange of bf1. And if you do update the exchange, can it be with the ribeyrolles skins, or the road to BFV gold skin for the mp18? Please, I’m on my knees here mate.
Message 101 of 2,814 (1,689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Straatford87
hey bro it's 3 weeks ago for checking.
Is there is any thing we can do to help?
people become very sad and beggin for fixing the game.
most of bf1 fans are computer scientists or software engineers we could make a group of volunteers to fix the game if EA is busy with the new projects. only because we love bf1

Message 102 of 2,814 (1,604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_AticI’ve noticed we now finally have an active operation campaign, that’s fantastic, a great start. Now, the exchange. I firmly believe every item should be purchasable on there, so if you’re reading this Atic, please put that idea forward to a person who can make a change like that. If not, can we at least get an exchange update, preferably the Gold and red leather MP18 or some ribeyrolles skins!

Message 103 of 2,814 (1,540 Views)

battlefield1 exchange not update

★★★ Newbie

交换不更新

Message 104 of 2,814 (1,461 Views)

Re: battlefield1 exchange not update

Hero
@FatFatCatat That is a known issue which is being worked on at the moment. However, there is no ETA for when it's expected to be fixed.

By the way you need to write in English on these forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 105 of 2,814 (1,421 Views)

★ Guide

when you find this problem and when you can fix this?

Message 106 of 2,814 (1,399 Views)

Hero
@MaxNotCheat There is a long-running thread about this issue, which could be worth a read, here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/weekly-weapons-Scrap-exchange-not-updated/m-p/10327621#M6309...

There is currently no ETA for a fix though.

Message 107 of 2,814 (1,378 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks, I already saw this post before you give me the link, btw could you tell EA that Chinese players really want the skins for annihilator, and the issue has been occured for nearly a month now, as I know, annihilator skins only available for a week and we can't get it from battlepack, we hope that the annihilator can be updated this week or even assualt is good, the assualt skin haven't updated for a long time!

Message 108 of 2,814 (1,366 Views)

★ Guide

@ElliotLH And some people think that EA could put every skins in exchange and we can exchange whatever we want because it nearly the end of the game and we don't want anyone didn't get their favourite skin then quit the game

Message 109 of 2,814 (1,363 Views)

Hero

That's been mention many times before so they should already be fully aware. Whether they will or can make everything available would be another matter. It may not be possible now.

Message 110 of 2,814 (1,358 Views)