Re: weekly weapons Scrap exchange not updated

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

★ Guide

@Mo3tazibrahim  Hello friends , i totaly agree with you guys. Im 150 rank player , i been waiting for some skins for almost 4 years. I have to wait for 10 years to get the skins and melee weapons that i want? That Jaqub dude prommised us last year that until the end of 2020 all the weapon skins  will be available on weekly rotation. Well it wasn,t the case. I asked many times how we could get the coupe coupe or the arditi dagger? Nothing!!!Some of the skins are rarer than the super rare skins. Some weapon skins never been in the scrap exchange, i been waiting since 2018, buyed alot of battlepacks, but they are not in the battlepacks. Im talking about the skin for the model 10 shotgun The Cleveland, for the mp18 Der Weimaraner, lewis gun The Golden Retriever,  M1897 shotgun The Washington,The Hutier (mp18), The Pegahmagabow (smle mkIII). These skins where never been on scrap exchange, im 100% sure because i been whatcing every week since 2018, when i missed them on the road to B5. Some skins are repeating for the 2 or 3 time in one year like the pistol skins or the skin for the M1917 Enfield. They think they are doing us a favor? We are doing them a favor by playing the game and buying their products, so we demand some respect for crying out loud!!! Three weeks with the same  skins , who's responsible?  I dont need your battlepack glitch, i been saving scarps for years to buy what i want. What about The Super Rare Edition Spectacular Battlepacks? What about the  Fedorov Degtyarev and other weapons that we dont have? We dont want them for free, let us buy them or a challange or something.

Message 31 of 2,803 (3,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@warrior20018 About a year ago Jaqub Ajmal tried to activate Community Missions, but something wasn't working, so it didn't happen. I think he was a good CM.

The Operations Campaign change, Scrap Exchange update, Soldier customization screen could have been solved.

It looks bad when there's no support and BF1 is not that of an old game.. (BFV is a different story) It's not a good reputation for when they will be trying to sell their shiny new thing- BF6.

Message 32 of 2,803 (3,697 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@warrior20018 i'm agree with you. i don't need any things for free. i will pay with pleasure as well.
Message 33 of 2,803 (3,832 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@huguberhart i never seen any community mission or zodiacs since i started bf1 in 2018
Message 34 of 2,803 (3,821 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It appeared for a short time , then it was deactivated, because there were some problems.

Message 35 of 2,803 (3,814 Views)

★ Pro

It’s almost like EA Games wants to kill off BF1 thru neglect. Force consumers to move on to BF5 or BF6. I would imagine the sales numbers from the initial release of a new product are a lot more appealing than residual sales on an old product.  

As enthusiasts, sometimes we forget that for EA Games this is a business. My son used to work at EA Games. Even game enthusiasts working there with great ideas get run over by bean counters on a regular basis. 

Message 36 of 2,803 (3,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@huguberhart they should put battlefield 1 in the right position as it's really number 1 in the battlefield series.
issues should be fix add new missions&maps&skins.. etc

Message 37 of 2,803 (3,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Colt6940Hsure it's a business and i don't mind to pay for any update to battlefield 1
now bf5 is free for psn members and that's meant that the game didnt achieve a good profit for them although they give a huge effort for bf5 and also to be the road to sell bf6

Message 38 of 2,803 (3,787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Wednesday and no, the exchange did not update and the team has not responded to any of our messages.

Message 39 of 2,803 (3,724 Views)

Hero
@Mo3tazibrahim Not necessarily. Battlefield 1 was given away for free in the past too, as was the Premium Pass. Same with BF3 and BF4.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 40 of 2,803 (3,717 Views)