We also need The Washington Gold skin for the M97!!!

by 404NFHK416UMP45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We also need The Washington Gold skin for the M97!!!

★★★★ Novice

我们还需要 M97 的华盛顿金皮肤!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We also need The Washington Gold skin for the M97!!!

Community Manager

Hello @404NFHK416UMP45

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: We also need The Washington Gold skin for the M97!!!

Community Manager

Hello @404NFHK416UMP45

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)