War bonds in Battlefield 1

by 1PatVach

Original Post

Accepted Solution

War bonds in Battlefield 1

★★★ Guide
What happenned to unused war bonds? Would it be possible in a near future to exchange it for battlepacks??
Message 1 of 15 (2,183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: War bonds in Battlefield 1

★★★ Guide
Ok. But I still have unused war bonds. That's why im suggesting that if it happens, people should be able to use it in other way, Battlepack would be a good one!

View in thread

Message 9 of 15 (2,797 Views)

All Replies

It isnt possible to have any not used warbonds. Propably u have something what u didnt unlock.

Message 2 of 15 (2,177 Views)

★★★ Guide
Well I bought the shortcut kit for the scout, since it's the least I play, but I confirm. i have some left. I could do a print screen next time i'm on my console, show you how much I have and when I recieved new one
Message 3 of 15 (2,175 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @1PatVach } you can't heve unused war bonds, because is only for guns to unlock and nothing else... War bonds can't be exchange for battlepack!!!

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 4 of 15 (2,167 Views)

You have to check all classes. Maybe u have something in pilot or tanker class.

Message 5 of 15 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yes I know it cant. Im suggesting that it could

And I have many unused. Can get screenshot as soon as im home
Message 6 of 15 (2,163 Views)

★★★ Guide
Actually. I bought a shortcut for one class. But still. Thise war bonds are still unused
Message 7 of 15 (2,161 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @1PatVach } then buy all weapons and all is cool...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 8 of 15 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Guide
Ok. But I still have unused war bonds. That's why im suggesting that if it happens, people should be able to use it in other way, Battlepack would be a good one!
Message 9 of 15 (2,798 Views)

★ Pro

can see where your coming from... with up to 3 options for a weapon and you only unlock and use 1 of them to unlock the dogtag, your gonna get left over war bonds

Message 10 of 15 (2,123 Views)