Re: War bonds after maximum rank?

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

War bonds after maximum rank?

★★ Apprentice

How will we get war bonds after maximum rank have been reached !?

Message 1 of 10 (1,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You stop getting War Bonds after reaching level 70. The reason is, by then you will have exactly enough to buy every single thing in the game, so there is no need for more.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,341 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

I believe that when you get to the max rank, you'll have unlocked everything already.

And I'm pretty sure, you'll have a decent amount of War Bonds remaining after you purchase 'everything'.

Message 2 of 10 (1,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You stop getting War Bonds after reaching level 70. The reason is, by then you will have exactly enough to buy every single thing in the game, so there is no need for more.

If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 10 (1,342 Views)

@xSkyro1

After reaching level 70 you should have enough War Bonds to unlock everithing in the game.

But if you miss War Bonds to buy everything after level 70, so that's a Bug what happens to some players!
The team should already know about that, and hopefully fix that soon.

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 10 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah thanks for that 

Message 5 of 10 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Guide
I got to level 75 yesterday and i recieved warbonds... how is that possible?
Message 6 of 10 (1,131 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

I have absolutely no idea. The only thing I can think of is that you had this bug where you still don't have enough war bonds at level 70 and it somehow evened itself out later. Just a guess though.

Message 7 of 10 (1,119 Views)

@1PatVach

Nut sure about that but as i heard from other players. If you missed a few Warbonds after level 70, after a Patch (two Patches ago) the Game still gives you Warbonds for each LevelUp until you get the number of Warbonds what you MAX can get at all.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 10 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes it happens to me

Message 9 of 10 (1,097 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You no longer get warbonds when you have enough to unlock everything. Newer guns are unlocked with achievements (ie get 20 kills with X)
Message 10 of 10 (1,087 Views)