Waiting for EA to crack down on cheats

by robthur

Original Post

Waiting for EA to crack down on cheats

★★★★ Novice

hi, I am so tired of cheaters, and for the past few nights the game hasnt balanced out. So the enemy team has won by 700-900 points evey round. but the cheaters are the ones that get me and it is every round every day. given up and playing other games and will just keep an eye to see if EA are going to crack down on these that ruin the game.

Message 1 of 7 (831 Views)

Re: Waiting for EA to crack down on cheats

★★★★ Pro
@robthur Nothing will happen so don’t forget when battlefield 6 comes out!
Message 2 of 7 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@robthur if your budget allows you to buy consol its much better than Pc.
hacks will never disappear as it's a war between games companies also.
i cant till you to rent a server but my advice to get ps4, ps5 or xbox.
Message 3 of 7 (768 Views)

★ Guide

REPORT when you know for sure ... that the person just cheated. Take the time in the game to REPORT!

The cheaters can't help themselves. They come out very strong in the end to 'win' the game to get more points. I've seen this over and over. They can turn 'off' and 'on' these cheats throughout a match and some matches have a dozen or so who are very very clever in their cheating. When you have  gang running full blast it's hard to know was that a cheat? So, patiently, they give themselves away eventually so that I know it's a cheater than I report them.

Message 4 of 7 (744 Views)

★★ Apprentice

it`s not that easy. I`ve kept some hackers in my browser bookmark just to see how long it takes for reports to be solved. It took ~1month, with 3-4 weekly reports to get obvious hackers banned(inviz, aim, dmg, all the stuff. With pictures and video links provided). Now they`re all banned, none of the 3 players i`ve been watching have been playing in the past 2w.

And also, not every person with good k/d is a hacker. having good and bad rounds it`s a normal thing, doesn't necessarily mean he turned of the hacks once every other game.

Message 5 of 7 (687 Views)

★★ Apprentice

robthur on PC, I guess that`s your account, I just checked bftracker for  your last gamereports and I don`t see anything suspicious. As in the previous comment, if someone goes 4-5 k/d in a game, doesn`t make them hackers.

I know it can be frustrating, but try working on your stats. Try getting used to a lower DPI, that`ll make it way easier to hit targets(improve your current accuracy 0.05)

I see you're a relatively new player, imagine that you're going against players with 1k+ hours in the game, that know all the mechanics of the game, all the shortcuts, all the good tactics that make them win a fight with you.

Message 6 of 7 (672 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there, if you suspect cheaters in any of our games I recommend that you take a look at our article on how to report players.

As per our message here I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 7 (655 Views)