Hackers - so many hackers - please do something

by Agenta416

Original Post

Re: Trash Anti Cheat

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko"We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate."

Sure, there is cheater i met TWICE already. He is cheating since June or July and he is still not banned. Just by googling his nickname there are youtube videos with recorded cheating from 3 months ago and he is still not banned Frown Ban should be fast and swift but its not unfortunately and cheaters are still on loose.

Message 21 of 29 (1,109 Views)

Re: Trash Anti Cheat

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread, if you are in-game and suspect another user of cheating then please report it using the steps in the accepted solution.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 29 (1,099 Views)

Hackers - so many hackers - please do something

★★ Newbie

Hi EA - hackers - in every major game server - it's incredible - it's almost impossible to find a server without either an aim bot or some other form of hack.

BF1 is arguably one of the greatest games out there.

The fans want more maps, more game play.

But "the fun" is simply being ruined by the number of hackers in the maps.

Please please please write a patch or find some other solution. 

In other games, a simple "vote kick" also helped to let the players regulate the servers.

We leave it to you, but we want our beloved game back. 

Many thanks! 

~ A

Message 23 of 29 (1,098 Views)

Re: Hackers - so many hackers - please do something

★ Guide

THIS!

Message 24 of 29 (1,036 Views)

Re: BATTLEFIELD 1 HACKERS

★ Guide

Exactly. We all report them and often they are still playing weeks afterwards. Then we come on here to moan about the number of cheaters and the threads are closed!!!

Message 25 of 29 (1,035 Views)

Battlefield 1: solutions for hackers

★★ Novice

Dear Origin/EA/DICE whoever developed Battlefield 1.

Since it seems it hasn't been said yet or at least hasn't been noticed.

Half of the servers have cheaters. Yesterday, today and probably tomorrow there will be people with 200+ kills and a few, if any deaths. This very frustrating for the normal players. I report every player who has these insane scores (100+ kills and no deaths) but that doesn't solve the problem right away. There is very.. VERY simple way of solving this. Vote Kick. In case you haven't heard of this. It's a way of starting a kind of 'poll' about a certain player. Then every player can vote if they want the player to leave or if they think the player should stay. If for example 33% has voted it becomes a 'legal' vote and 50%+ has voted to remove the player, the player gets banned for a certain time. It would really increase the playabilty of the game. Me and my friends like Battlefield, but with these cheaters it's simply no fun anymore.

Message 26 of 29 (990 Views)

★★ Novice

But why not give the option to 'vote kick' a player? Then the problem is solved directly. On top of that you could investigate every player who gets either reported or voted out. Problem solved. Why on EARTH would you do ANYTHING else?

Message 27 of 29 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We've discussed this years ago. The EA answer was that they don't want to add votekick because people will abuse it. A few gamers said they don't want it. Personally, I have seen votekick system work just fine. The game is 4 y old and it has not received any updates in 2 y. I have reported multiple gamers and I have not seen them get kicked. In other words, there are no admins at all.

Forget about reporting users. Play with the cheaters and wait for them to get old enough. Give them 5 y.

Message 28 of 29 (973 Views)

★★ Novice

That's amazing. It can hardly be worse than it is now. So why not even give it a shot? Well, thanks for your answer anyway!

Message 29 of 29 (964 Views)