Re: BATTLEFIELD 1 HACKERS

by ELMGONZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trash Anti Cheat

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing battlefield 1 for a while now and it just sucks every couple of games i play there's a hacker With some aimbot It really just ruins the game and makes me wish i just bought the steam version, Like please fix it.

Message 12 of 29 (3,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trash Anti Cheat

Community Manager

Hey @MrWooffle and @CarbonCarl while new content may not be released it does not mean that the game is no longer supported, if you are having an issue with an EA game like BF1 then our team are happy to assist with any issues.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 29 (4,478 Views)

All Replies

Battlefield 1 cheating

★★ Novice

DICE! Why are you not banning reported cheaters from BF1? There are blatant aimbot/wallhack and you pretty much name it hacks used constantly. Your "fairfight" has been broken since BF3.

Message 1 of 29 (4,027 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 cheating

Community Manager

Hey @urakkalahtaaja if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 29 (3,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its not fun to play anymore all them cheaters make Bf1 Boring, clean up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 29 (3,905 Views)

BATTLEFIELD 1 HACKERS

★★ Novice

Why wont EA block Hackers and Trainer users?why not ban the IP address of hackers and trainer users instead of their account or prevent third applications. if you guys wont do anything about it i want a refund. i paid for a game that is unplayable

Message 4 of 29 (3,951 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ELMGONZ if you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 29 (3,896 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

8 out of 10 games have a trainer user or hacker. i love you battlefield i even play it on my ps4. i have reported multiple individuals and i still see them from time to time ruining the match. just now on DICE-HK official 64/64 server there's a hacker named zach something who could literally shoot us even if we hide. i've played with that dude multiple time i reported him multiple times and yet he is still there

Message 6 of 29 (3,861 Views)

Community Manager

Just so you are aware @ELMGONZ, accusing other users of cheating is not allowed on AHQ and will result in action being taken. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 29 (3,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is it possible for the same cheater in the same game to continue on and on? It seems like you do nothing to all the cheating kids.

They are the real owners of BF1. 

Message 8 of 29 (3,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

do not report without basis. i report and accuse people who are actually trainer or hacker users. who could literally score 200 kills 0 death.  i can see there's no help coming from you guys about hackers and trainer users. anyway sorry to waste your time i'm just frustrated that i can't enjoy the game that i really like.

Message 9 of 29 (3,814 Views)