Re: THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT HERE IT GOES

by eI-nombre

Original Post

THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT HERE IT GOES

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is it possible for EA/DICE to limit the amount of snipers in BF1 a team can have?

( dont hate please if you are a sniper )

Not because I get killed by them, its because there is so many out there that do not help the team or PTFO and just hang back, while everyone else tries to take objectives.

I have been in so many rounds that the team was made out of 80% snipers ( SUEZ GOD I HATE THAT MAP LOL )

its always the same outcome the team who has the most amount of snipers loses the match.

all the battlfield games I have played in the past all the way back to bf1942 are all objective base game style not hanging back with a sniper rilfe.

Can EA/DICE implement more squad leader features e.g what kits/class is allowed in his or here squad to thin out the selfish players who only care about their KDR in team/squad base game style please?

Shout out too all the scout players who use Iron Sight rifles that do PTFO and help their team win, you guys are awesome Standard smile those type of players are all good in my books.

Anyway these are just my thoughts and ideas.

Thanks

DC

Message 1 of 6 (624 Views)

@deathcertif1cate

Thanks for your personal opinion about that, and sry if you can't enjoy it that much cause of all that Snipers out there.

But i think it's not a thing for DICE to put in a limit for Snipers per Team. Cause if most of the players enjoy the Sniper Class in BF1 (if aggressive or not) so they should be able to choose their fav. Class!

But if people rent a Server and change settings, so they could also change that it's not possible to spawn as Sniper at all.
You can look out for Servers like this. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I bet there will be servers like that Standard smile but saying to a squad leader should have more perks would be cool in the game public or private servers Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
@deathcertif1cate

Yea. Standard smile

Well, the main Game servers have the standart settings.
Rented servers could have settings that you could like.

And about a not active Squad leader, just Request Orders! If he doesn't give you Orders so you become the Squad leader. Wink

See you on the Battlefield!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 6 (606 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It's the age old FPS problem of "Not all snipers are noobs, but all noobs are snipers." Ok it's a bit of sweeping generalisation but there is quite a lot of truth to it. Inexperienced players of nearly all FPS games I've played often seem to think that as a sniper they will be able to destroy the other team without ever even being seen and single handedly win the battle for their team. In reality they sit back, camp and for the most pary achieve nothing.

Server admins really should have the ability to cap the number of snipers in each team if they want to, even if it was still a fairly big number, but just enough to make sure your team isn't made up completely of snipers.
Message 5 of 6 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its an everyday struggle on the battlefield eI-nombre gets so frustrating when you'r team gets capped out on large maps so everyone goes snipers instead of finding flanking route which are plenty on any map you play.

improved squad leaders options that allow squad leaders to be effective when it comes to PTFO are needed  e.g customized squad load out kits per player and class that are allowed or not allowed.

Its only thoughts and wishful thinking that I think could help.

Message 6 of 6 (583 Views)