Re: Still unplayable in 2021.

by Flashshark1980

Original Post

Still unplayable in 2021.

★★★ Newbie

The game is full of cheaters, literally every 2nd game you meet one of them. Game could be great, but multiplayer is unplayable. Looking on other bf games reviews EA just is not able to produce multyplayer games at all.

Message 1 of 4 (1,018 Views)

It's best to create/attend custom servers to reduce the number of cheaters; if they do pop up, at least they can be kicked

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (940 Views)

★★★ Novice

Welcome to Dice And EA Liberal view on cheaters in games. Reports are totaly ignored and cheaters can roam free.
Dont write anything on their forums as the problem doesent exist so its always regarded as * and removed.
Play on community servers but remember Dice created a ban list of 200 players only so the admins have to constantly try to keep up with the current ones online. Dice thougt it will never be more than 200 players cheating on a server. Naive is the word for that.

But please buy BFV as it has boring maps and no anticheat as well that half the community pointed out during alpha! ooo Wait they destroyed everything that BF stands for in that game and hardly nothing is fixed a couple of years after release. so skip that one and dont get your hopes up for bf6 as its probably an overhyped bugged and cheaterfilled mess as well so dont spend your money on preorders until they actually releases a proper release that works and have anticheat!

Message 3 of 4 (902 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yesterday I downlaoded BF1 agian after a long period off.

I've played Apex Legends, Hyper Scape and Post Scriptum and World of Warships inbetween.

I was really shocked how little had changed during the last 2-3 years!

There is NOT A SINLGLE improvement in the game!

The servers are still lacking a blance system.

80% of matches seem very onesided, on e teams just stomps the other back into base,

where the battle stays 30 minutes...

BOOOOOORING, ON BOTH SIDES!

Really!

In BF 2, 3 qand 4 there were (3rd party?) balance tools.

They took  good players from one team and exchanged them with bad players from the other team.

Worked perfectly!

WHY IS EA NOT USING A TOOL THAT WORKED 100% FINE?

For exampe World of Tank took a lot 3rd party tools from the mods to improve the game!

They integrated them and the community was not forced to download (possibly dangerous) files.

WIN/WIN....

Then there is still the widely used parashute-squadspawn ability.

One players jumps off behind enemy lines and the whole squad spawns at his position.

This is one reason why many complain about the fights in BF1 beeing a complete mess.

I think in BF2 and BF3 only the  squadleader could activate the ability to spawn squadmembers.

Wasnt there a command module he neede to carry and activate?

Same thing was used in Planetside 2: the squadleader had a spawn beacon that could be used only every 3 minutes.

Very smart and tactical ability, but in BF spawning veryhwere on the map is just possible instantly.

Thats why many battles get completely unstructurated...

At least delting the parashutes would real yhelp to make the game more linear and tactical...

I really hoped there were some changes to BF 1, it could be so much better!

Message 4 of 4 (826 Views)