Re: Multiplayer issuess

by XS0NUX

Original Post

Re: [Solved] - "Missing Multiplayer privileges" when trying to play on

★★★ Newbie
I have tried everything this is very frustrating I don't know what to do I need help
Message 11 of 25 (60,935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

RESET CONSOLE

1.Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
2.Select Settings.
3.Select All Settings.
4.Select System.
5.Select Console info & updates.
6.Select Reset console(keeping games and apps ).

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console

Message 12 of 25 (60,907 Views)

Re: Multiplayer issuess

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

RESET CONSOLE

1.Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
2.Select Settings.
3.Select All Settings.
4.Select System.
5.Select Console info & updates.
6.Select Reset console(keeping games and apps ).

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console

TRY ANOTHER GAMERTAG

CONTACT XBOX SUPPORT :http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Message 13 of 25 (60,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the multiplayer problems as well.
Message 14 of 25 (60,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have this issue with multiplayer privileges being missing from my account. 

I have removed the game, reset the console to factory settings, literally everything that I can think of including using my sons disc incase it was that. 

Here's the funny thing. I can login and play as him on my xbox but not my own. I can also login on his xbox with own gamertag and that works. So why won't it work on my own xbox using my account???

It's beyond frustrating!  Please help!

Message 15 of 25 (60,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Further to this. I logged in on my sons account and multiplayer worked. logged out of his account and back in on mine. Missing privileges, logged back out and in on his account again and it was fine. It's so frustrating to say the least. I only want to play the bloody game! C'mon EA!

Message 16 of 25 (60,254 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @justinmostin1,

if it works fine on your son's account but not on yours, you might wanna check if there are any restrictions on either the EA or Xbox account.

For the EA Account you can check by just logging into your account on Origin.com with your email address. Click on your username and "EA Account and Billing". Check connected accounts - if you see your Gamertag there, you're all set from our side.

For the Xbox account, check your privacy settings. Go to privacy & online safety and change your settings to whatever it is to Adult defaults. If it already is, choose anything else, save, then change back, save again.

Try logging on to Battlefield again.

Message 17 of 25 (60,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good job hummer with this report
This is insane
Poor job EA
Again fall guy is the consumer and all the young kids parents
It simply to me a breach of contract for services by EA
Sick of it all
Between xbx live gold and premium pass for bf1
The gross loss for consumers has to have some legal implications
This is no longer entertainment
Its a full time stressor especially for parents dealing with these issues and whom are the ones supporting the financial burdon of market share
I believe there is a contractual legal issue here
This is supposed to be a responsibility to consumer and a reasonable expectation to receive services rendered!!
Not!!
Spent the entire day trying to solve issues and followed every fix
There is no fix
Hello this is an EA issue and EA needs to be accountable for not providing terms of their agreement to consumer.

Message 18 of 25 (59,878 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @twelvestepjunky,

I'm sorry if that this particular topic caused you trouble. On the back of the boxed game as well as in the digital stores, there is a reference to the Electronic Arts User Agreement. Generally, online access is restricted on the EA account. In this help article you can find an overview what age in which country allows you to age up your EA account.

Message 19 of 25 (59,846 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi Joker
Although I appreciate you help and Support my comments have nothing to do with age of teenagers etc
I am a consumer as are many many other parents whom also play the game Standard smile
The combination of being a player and dealing with technical issues for minors under our care or and those whom we financially support give a unique view of this situation.
EA needs to provide access to the game
That is my point
I am familiar with TOS agreement as well as the referenced Agreement on the box.
However expecting younger folks to (above the agar of 13) is inappropriate and
Ridiculous as they will agree to anything without reading it (taking advantage)

My point is ADULTS will be the ones to make the changes not youth
If enough adults stop buying EA products then EA stock will be in trouble

All parents and consumers want is uninterrupted access to multiplayer and we do not want the buck to be passed to posts and fixes that have been sucking the life force out of every family especially parents whom pay for these games!!!
This is not your problem this is a CEO issue
I'm here to say there is no fix to the majority of issues so EA should put there energy into providing services rather than redirecting people to endless fixes and online Q&A
You are doing a great job I'm sure however consumers want to talk on the phone not take time out of their work day to post.
With that said I appreciate how difficult what you are doing for EA MUST be Wink

Please get sentiments UP THE PIPLINE
OR EA will no longer be purchased by many many many heads of families and we will be telling our kids they cannot buy them with our money.

I hope that helps and is clear.
Thanks
Love the game best game ever!
Useless if it can't be accessed do to server and other multiplayer bugs and problems that cannot be fixed by user and consumer.
EA is in breach if they can't proved service to their product

May not be able to sue ie class action however we can stop purchasing products

So EA needs to fix the issues do not pass along their problems to consumer

Time will tell and am watching EA stock as Adults become less and less interested in EA products for themselves and their dependents

Thanks again appreciate your efforts!
Message 20 of 25 (59,836 Views)