Re: #OnlyInBattlefield - Post your Screenshots & Videos

by SilentJ61

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Joker @ElliotLH @KBAYSTSB @Mo3tazibrahim 1 dynamite stick= ×6 in the kill feed,15 killstreak in total 😳😆

https://youtu.be/nJ21JiEdLb8

Message 201 of 226 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone encountered the cavalry at Hell Cape?I saw it in a video

Message 202 of 226 (942 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SilentJ61 That's awesome. Good pic
Message 203 of 226 (827 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

BF! Cavalry silliness

Message 204 of 226 (683 Views)

★★★ Guide

That’s why I love my Peacekeeper and never use any other sidearm. Been that way ever since I got a service star on every sidearm. Can’t believe there are players that can’t be bothered doing the effort to get it. Crazy.

Message 205 of 226 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Message 206 of 226 (486 Views)

Community Manager
@x7THCAL, deep inside, we're all still kids... ;P
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 207 of 226 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@KBAYSTSB wrote:

That’s why I love my Peacekeeper and never use any other sidearm. Been that way ever since I got a service star on every sidearm. Can’t believe there are players that can’t be bothered doing the effort to get it. Crazy.

@KBAYSTSB @EA_Leeuw @EA_Joker  Me Too😆,I have at least 1ss on every side-arm except for the Kolibri🥴,I still want to ss the Kolibri but,I can't put the Peacekeeper down long enuff to do it...

I really enjoyed the process of unlocking the Peacekeeper so much that I even unlocked it a second time for my alternate/back-up profile!🤓...and entertained the idea of getting it a 3rd time🤔😆😆20220615_124225.jpg

✌😁

Message 208 of 226 (401 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SilentJ61 wrote:

@KBAYSTSB wrote:

@KBAYSTSB @EA_Leeuw @EA_Joker  Me Too😆,I have at least 1ss on every side-arm except for the Kolibri🥴,I still want to ss the Kolibri but,I can't put the Peacekeeper down long enuff to do it...

I really enjoyed the process of unlocking the Peacekeeper so much that I even unlocked it a second time for my alternate/back-up profile!🤓...and entertained the idea of getting it a 3rd time🤔😆😆20220615_124225.jpg

✌😁

You did it twice? Respect.

Message 209 of 226 (389 Views)

Community Manager
@KBAYSTSB, it's such a cool process, imo! :D
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 210 of 226 (370 Views)