No service star from 100 kills with sawed off shotgun.

by emu1981

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No service star from 100 kills with sawed off shotgun.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug No service star awards at 100 kills for sawed off shotgun
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 100 kills with the sawed off shotgun. This bug may have something to do with kills from before the shock operations update not being counted towards the service star despite being listed in the total kills for the gun.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, should be getting a service star for every 100 kills though.
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number mobile GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug No service star awards at 100 kills for sawed off shotgun
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 100 kills with the sawed off shotgun. This bug may have something to do with kills from before the shock operations update not being counted towards the service star despite being listed in the total kills for the gun.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, should be getting a service star for every 100 kills though.
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number mobile GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Screen shot from within game showing that I have 115 kills with no service star awarded.  I also have not been awarded the dog tag gained at 100 kills either.
Battlefield 1 Screenshot 2018.07.26 - 12.18.00.87.png

Message 1 of 2 (949 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No service star from 100 kills with sawed off shotgun.

[ Edited ]

@emu1981

It's possible to get the Service Star with the Sawed Off Shotgun! Same as with all the other Weapons from the Tanker/Pilot Class.

I did it with all of them myself and can confirm it.

The thing that happens here is the following:

This type of Weapons just started counting on Service Stars since they became available to the Assault/Support classes through the last Update. Which means all the previous kills you did, do not count on that! So you started at "0" Kills at the point as they got added to these other Classes.

Once you hit the 100 Kills after this point, you'll also get the Service Star!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,000 Views)

All Replies

Re: No service star from 100 kills with sawed off shotgun.

[ Edited ]

@emu1981

It's possible to get the Service Star with the Sawed Off Shotgun! Same as with all the other Weapons from the Tanker/Pilot Class.

I did it with all of them myself and can confirm it.

The thing that happens here is the following:

This type of Weapons just started counting on Service Stars since they became available to the Assault/Support classes through the last Update. Which means all the previous kills you did, do not count on that! So you started at "0" Kills at the point as they got added to these other Classes.

Once you hit the 100 Kills after this point, you'll also get the Service Star!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,001 Views)