Multiplayer screen freezes battlefield one

by 7777776733

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer screen freezes battlefield one

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to load in the any type of multiplayer match The normal loading screen appears for about one second then all options to exit, look for revisions, look at metals, everything just disappears. From here the only option to get to the menu is to restart the game. It does this every single time. 

Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Multiplayer screen freezes battlefield one

Community Manager

Hi @7777776733

Are you playing on PC? If so, have you had the chance to try repairing the game to see if that helps at all? If you're using Origin you can right-click on Battlefield 1 in your Origin Library, and you'll see a Repair option when the menu pops up. 

If you're playing through Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more information on how to verify the files on the Steam Support website

If you're playing on a different platform, or if you're still running into the same issue after trying a repair please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)

All Replies

Re: Multiplayer screen freezes battlefield one

Community Manager

Hi @7777776733

Are you playing on PC? If so, have you had the chance to try repairing the game to see if that helps at all? If you're using Origin you can right-click on Battlefield 1 in your Origin Library, and you'll see a Repair option when the menu pops up. 

If you're playing through Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more information on how to verify the files on the Steam Support website

If you're playing on a different platform, or if you're still running into the same issue after trying a repair please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (454 Views)