Mouse and keyboard not working on BF1 and BFV

by SlimJordi21

Original Post

Mouse and keyboard not working on BF1 and BFV

★★★ Newbie

HELP!

I cannot use my mouse and keyboard when playing Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V 

the cursor appears on the screen but I can click on anything neither select anything with my keyboard, I tried everything I found online 

The only partial fix was to connect a PS4 controller, but i hate playing with a controller, I want to play using my keyboard and mouse, But i can't 

I found another question similar to this where they apparently found a fix by installing a program called VJoy, I tried it but is still not working

Please help me i wnat to play those games Frown

Message 1 of 5 (4,187 Views)

Re: Mouse and keyboard not working on BF1 and BFV

Champion (Retired)

Hello @SlimJordi21

I don't know much about this issue but try disabling Origin in-game by going to the client and in the top left corner click Origin>Application Settings>Origin In-Game.

After that reboot the client and/or PC if you wish and run a repair on both games, then try them out.

Also make sure other overlays are off such as the ones for Discord and Nvidia.

Another option is to make sure no USB controllers are connected.

Let me know how you get on.

Message 2 of 5 (4,164 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hey @SlimJordi21

Did you manage to fix your issue?
Message 3 of 5 (4,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my keyboard in bf1 doesn't work properly

i can join a mp game on bf1 and start running with my soldier and then after a few seconds, my guy just stops, dead in his tracks. i then have to press the buttons again to make him move, only to run into the same problem a few seconds later.

if anyone could help me out that would be lovely. i've tried reinstalling the game, varifying the game files, but nothing. i should also say that my keyboard is WIRED and that this ONLY happens when i play battlefield 1 and this ONLY happpens when i play mp, not campaign or any other game. JUST bf1 mp.

i play bf on steam too, if that has anything to do with it.

Message 4 of 5 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did u find a solution?

I have the same problem in both bf1 and bf5. I play them on steam too. keyboard is laptop's. didnt try campaign, I play only mp.
Message 5 of 5 (2,666 Views)