So I was browsing YT and I came across some BF1 voice lines. These specific voice lines are titled "intense battle reactions", and they are triggered when, well, intense battle occurs! Even though these voice lines can be heard in game, I wish that EA and DICE would make them a little bit more common. It would bring forth even more immersion into BF1, and it will make your fellow soldiers feel like real people with real feelings of war.
Now, it can be argued that soldiers screaming all the time may affect the experience, as you may not be able to hear certain things such as enemy footsteps. I feel that this should be a setting that the player can toggle on and off, so if you want to be immersed, then you may have to give up some of your surrounding awareness. And I realize that a setting similar to this already exists in game called the war tapes, which can bring a similar experience. But I just want to see these really cool voice lines be more used, rather than a rare occurrence.
The following are all of the intense BF1 reactions for each faction...
• United States Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhS-kHAMGjQ
• British Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHz3b4sb5M
• German / Austro Hungarian Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2KsVk8LJU
• Italian Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVSAcTpX7s
• French Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwZOkxrCak
• Russian Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfF3uduH-q0
• Ottoman Empire Faction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTKVXyvUf6Q
The following video represents how this may be like in game. The voice lines are edited in, and they really bring a new and darker life to BF1. All credit goes to IamOctopusPrime for this video
I'm struggling too with this game from the beginning when I started playing it off and on. It's so realistic, real humans behind the players, that I find a hesitation and that I really can't help in this game unless I'm in a support role. It's so realistic that I can't really keep playing this game -- it crosses a line in me. Can't explain 'why' cause Sniper Elite I knew it's just a game and etc.