Re: Lost progress in Battlefield 1

by 2v85x5jk0z1l

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost progress in Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

Hi, hope you can help.

ive lost all progress in game namely weapons and placed back at 0-1 rank. I still have access to Premium and the achieved rank of major general though. Have tried shutting down, restart etc but this has not restored to normal.

look forward to your reply.

Message 1 of 17 (2,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

As mentioned earlier, the issue is known and investigated. Based on past cases, it almost certainly means issues with Stat Engine - once those are resolved, stats will return to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (3,080 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Have same problem, can u fix it ea? My nickname OttoMagnaPolonia
Message 2 of 17 (2,691 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As mentioned earlier, the issue is known and investigated. Based on past cases, it almost certainly means issues with Stat Engine - once those are resolved, stats will return to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 17 (3,081 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Many thanks, I will wait and see what happens, in the meantime enjoying Gran Turisimo Sport, LOL.
Message 4 of 17 (2,673 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah i also have the same problem for the pass three day, needs to be sorted Now if its a known problem 

Message 5 of 17 (2,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat as you bud. I still have acess to my loadouts when i switch or choose classes in game, but when i try to change my loadouts from the home screen it shows everything at level 0 with no war bonds. Oddly enough when i go to the Weapons & Gadgets screen I can see my appropriate levels, unlocks, and the correct amount of warbonds. Im hoping for a fix sometime soon too. I havent even had the game for a week and im basically locked out of progression.

:/

Message 6 of 17 (2,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, it's going on 3 days. I'm at the drop of the game. Please resolve as soon as possible

Message 7 of 17 (2,527 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem for over a week. Still no response from EA. Reported it 4 days ago
Message 8 of 17 (2,512 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah same problem. can't customize soldier before joining game. and there is nothing at server browser section plus quick match is not working for me. when i am playing alone i joined to empty servers. when i play with my friends something wrong about with the server and can't join. after i am available to join to server but i need to wait queue
Message 9 of 17 (2,510 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone!

This is a known issue so don't worry we are working on fixing the issue, I don't have an ETA when this will be fixed for the moment.

/Atic
Message 10 of 17 (2,440 Views)