Re: Letter to DICE and Battlefield 1 players (read if you have time)

by sarathi456

Original Post

★ Guide
@ronybaloney Community Moderator just said that Feedback has been sent to DICE team. Lets hope for the best!
Message 11 of 36 (941 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think all players should also be given the M1911 Doughboy that comes with the Collector's Edition because it is unredeemable because Project TriForce went out of business, so the link on the Battlefield website (Battlefield.com/triforce) doesn't exist, it automatically re-directs you to another page.

The code still works on Origin however, but Console players are completely screwed. I worked with DICE, Microsoft, & EA and spent over $300 burning through codes (For each code I had to buy another Collector's Edition).

With the game being 6 years old, access should just be granted to ALL weapons to avoid the black market that has been created by not giving access to them! (I saw a Battlefield V Preorder code for PS4 going for $200 on ebay!!!)

Please FREE BATTLEFIELD 1!!! RELEASE ALL WEAPONS!!

Message 12 of 36 (737 Views)

★ Guide
@Jofez16 100% Agree my friend! Someone also suggested having all skins available for ingame purchase too, with no rotation and stuff, just have a skin store where you can see all skins and buy them with collected scraps. I hope they deal with all of this soon as possible. They have given out Phantom Bow in Battlefield 4 to everyone on that community map Outbreak few years after support for the game ended, although i dont think that choise was a great one, since its essentialy a free weapon acquired by easter egg. However weapons that came to BF1 trough BFV pre order bonus, something like that should be available for everyone by now, since after BFV released, many just went to buy spare codes that got you those weapons only, before it all went out.
Message 13 of 36 (728 Views)

★ Guide

Keeping this thread up too. Hope people notice this. Support other threads who are talking about these things please.

Message 14 of 36 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

up 

Message 15 of 36 (614 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thread Bump

Also, I believe the Barbed Wire Bat was a Origin exclusive through Logitech (Logitech's exclusivity expired in 2017 so there isn't any reason they can't give it out). However, the main point is that xbox players probably don't purchase very much Logitech equipment and I'm not even sure it was redeemable on console. (Based on the tech support response from Logitech here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360032174034-Battlefield-1-in-game-Barbed-Wire-Bat...) It's basically a non-existent weapon on xbox. (Perhaps they had a community mission for it that I'm not aware of, I travel quite a bit for my engineering job and missed some, like the Arditi Dagger)

UNLOCK BATTLEFIELD 1!!!!!

Message 16 of 36 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ustasha-SRB VERY great thread mate. everything is great except the TIME limited dog tags. i think they should be available permanently so that anyone at any time can grind for it and get it!
Message 17 of 36 (533 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Keeping thread up.Battlefield 1 has stopped updating, why can't EA give old players a chance to collect all the weapons?

Message 18 of 36 (525 Views)

★ Guide
@sarathi456 You know what? * it, you are right, i 100% agree!

Although i meant like CTE participation Dog Tags and such, but they are promotional and exclusive so yeah.
Message 19 of 36 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

up. 

Message 20 of 36 (506 Views)