Re: Letter to DICE and Battlefield 1 players (read if you have time)

by ronybaloney

Original Post

Letter to DICE and Battlefield 1 players (read if you have time)

★ Guide

I am making a another thead about past content and community missions, because last one got lost and you need to scroll much down to find it.

Im calling anyone from DICE that checks this forum from time to time, so they can talk to players and try to understand what we want regarding past content:

1. Most people here are asking for Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette to be given to all players so they can complete their weapons list.
There are also weapons as Ararebo and Barbed Wire Bat alongside 5 Weapons that came with pre ordering Battlefield V (example is Fedorov-Degtyarev).
I do strongly believe this would be fair to be given to all players.

2. Some have been asking for bringing Community Missions back for at least ONE more time. I have strong belief that you can enable missions again, so why dont you?

3. There are people who have asked for time limited Dog Tags. For example, Dog Tags that are awarded for completing Community Missions and such. Since Dog Tags that were time limited represent how much someone played the game how much he was active during its life cycle, i do understand there are certain one that would not make sense to be given to newer players that came after.

As i mentioned before and i will keep mentioning, this is NOT new content. We see game still has some kind of support trough weekly rotations, so i call upon anyone from DICE that comes here to talk to the players base and give all players old content i have mentioned above. Arditti Dagger and Coupe Coupe Machette are most requested.

I think bringing Community Missions back would a nice thing for players to be engaged in with while waiting for a new Battlefield game. Bringing them ONE more time, so anyone who missed can do them. I think it would be absolutely fair.

Please support this so we can make this a reality, its a fair and simple request. No asking for God knows what.

Thank you, for you patience while reading this and a have a great week,

Sincerely Marlo.

scout avatar.pngHere`s a pitcure of a Serbian Scout Class i`ve made a while back, a concept. I`ve made other classes too.

Message 1 of 36 (3,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Ustasha-SRBthe best theard i had read from along time. 
i really appreciate your requests and i hope that dice take that request seriously ASAP. 
i would like to say for anybody who will say "it's old game and dice is busy with new projects" please note that BF1 is the most popular bf now and it has a big base of players.
BF1 is unique mostly the best battlefield ever made.

Message 2 of 36 (3,218 Views)

★ Guide
@Mo3tazibrahim Yes! Thank you for support mate. Yeah BF1 is very popular, people are still meedling with its files and Frosty Mod Editor and still making all kinds of mods from historically accurate uniforms to meme weapons and such. You can even use old splash screens and stuff. Its pretty neat.
Message 3 of 36 (3,208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ustasha-SRB that's right mate. i tried to ask the community many times land i hope they listen to our request.
Message 4 of 36 (3,177 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Ustasha-SRB Bump 👍
Message 5 of 36 (3,133 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Very good thread, must let them know players' wishes.

Message 6 of 36 (3,119 Views)

★ Guide
@9JIE Keeping thread up. Someone at DICE please read this letter and answer us.
Message 7 of 36 (3,079 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

keep that theard up plz

Message 8 of 36 (3,072 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here here!!

We can only hope.

Message 9 of 36 (3,032 Views)

★ Guide

DICE we are still waiting for answer. It is not a technical issue, we KNOW you can do this. Whats the matter??

Message 10 of 36 (3,007 Views)