It says Im offline in BF1

by IamTheSenateX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It says Im offline in BF1

★★★ Novice

Every afternoon it says im offline ib bf1. I can only play after 18:00 cet. It was okay week before, what happened? Anyone having the same problem? Its acting like its my first time starting the game with gamma and singleplayer. Im full of this!

Message 1 of 8 (6,570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It says Im offline in BF1

★★★ Novice

I finally found the solution, i had to add origin and bf1 to exceptions in windows defender, twice. Very strange

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (6,405 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @IamTheSenateX 

Try this:

Open Origin click Origin button top left corner find go offline mode, log out and login in Origin go again top left corner and press go online it should fix your problem!

I do not working for EA, If answer was good please Grant XP or accept as Solution! Tag me if you need help!

Thanks for using EA Answer HQ!

Message 2 of 8 (6,555 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did not work

Message 3 of 8 (6,531 Views)

★★★ Novice
im still having this problem and i feel like its getting worse. Please help
Message 4 of 8 (6,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even reinstall origin did not help. Idk if ea is blocking me from servers until 18pm cet or what but its so weird. Its only bf1 that says im offline

Message 5 of 8 (6,502 Views)

Hero
Hey @IamTheSenateX That does seem very strange.

Have you raised this with a game advisor yet? If you haven't contacted them so far you can open a case at help.ea.com/contact-us.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 8 (6,488 Views)

Hero

OK so I've asked about this one and it might be a network issue. It could be worthwhile to see if the ISP is doing something.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 8 (6,460 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finally found the solution, i had to add origin and bf1 to exceptions in windows defender, twice. Very strange

Message 8 of 8 (6,406 Views)