Re: Is Battlefield 1 worth buying in 2022? (PC)

by danisoff

Original Post

Is Battlefield 1 worth buying in 2022? (PC)

★★★ Guide

What is the current state of Battlefield 1 multiplayer servers? What is the average player count? Is hacking an issue? Any first hand information would be nice.

Message 1 of 7 (2,396 Views)

★★★ Guide

I can only comment on PC, but plenty of servers and players in European time zone. All maps available, even Air Assault showing up on the odd occasions.

Hackers are a big problem and not sure how well the reporting system works as it can be days and days that you see the same hackers obviously still cheating after you’ve reported them. But eventually they seem to disappear, probably to only return under a different name. C’est la vie. Doesn’t stop me recommending the game though.

Message 2 of 7 (2,355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@KBAYSTSB  Thank you for taking your time to reply. I will consider what you have said.

Message 3 of 7 (2,308 Views)

★ Guide

BF1 is free to play with the Origin monthly (ea play).  4.99 a month.  get bf1, bf5 bunch of others.  before buying, would try it out first

Message 4 of 7 (2,275 Views)

★ Apprentice
@danisoff If you have played Battlefield 2042 before, this game is a no brainer to get (despite being in some games with hackers). The maps and graphics are absolutely stunning for an old game in 2022.

Despite what you may have read on the internet regarding hackers, yes they are around, its annoying, hence you play on the community servers that you can find in-game where active communities of the server ban people that are suspecting from using cheats.
Message 5 of 7 (2,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@BackwoodsRaider  That is an option but I'm against any type of subscription service. I have played Battlefield V on its release and I had to refund it, it was unplayable. Thank you for the advice.

Message 6 of 7 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Guide

@WorksAtGoogle  Thanks for the advice, my main concern are hacker and the player count, any other issues I can deal with.

Message 7 of 7 (2,225 Views)